Video Shows Pacman Punch Stripper & Bite Bouncer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Video Shows Pacman Punch Stripper & Bite Bouncer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Video Shows Pacman Punch Stripper & Bite Bouncer

Postby madaslives911 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:21 am

Video Shows Pacman Punch Stripper, Bite Bouncer
Posted Feb 21st 2007 4:30PM by Michael David Smith
Filed under: Titans, AFC South, NFL Gossip, NFL Police Blotter

According to Sports by Brooks, Sporting News Radio today reported that a surveillance video inside the Las Vegas strip club Minxx recorded Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones punching a stripper and biting a bouncer moments before three people were shot at the club.

Although no one is alleging that Jones was the shooter, the owners of the strip club say a friend of Jones did the shooting and that Jones instigated the incident. This is the latest in a long string of off-field incidents that have marred the career of the extremely talented Jones. Titans coach Jeff Fisher has bent over backward for Jones, disciplining him when necessary but also showing him a lot of support. At some point, though, the Titans may decide that Jones is more trouble than he's worth, and the events of this past weekend make that point a lot closer.

ugh! :-o
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby My Cat Is A Moron » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:22 am

One of the victims shot has been paralyzed from the waist down. I really hope Pacman's NFL career ends here, but I doubt it.
My Cat Is A Moron
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby dgan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:49 am

"punching a stripper" doesn't sound like it really describes what happened - allegedly - according to the owner of the club. Sounds like he pretty much beat the crap out of her, his posse ganged up on the bouncers, and then after they cleared the whole place out, one of his cronies walked back in with a gun and hit a couple people.

Dude is out of control...not only should he be banned from the NFL, but he better spend significant time in the slammer. He and Clarett can be best buds.

What a waste of tremendous talent... :-/
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby GreenBay4Life » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:18 am

from what the stories sound like i dont think there should be any problem with pacman getting some jail time out of this one. I doubt its going to be yrs but i wouldnt be suprised with a couple of months out of this lastest outburst.

2004: 2 League's 2 Championships
2005: 2 League's 2nd place and 6th place
2006: 1 league 2nd place
GreenBay4Life
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Goatwhacker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:31 am

I listened to the interview with the strip club owner yesterday on NFL Radio. If things happened like he said, and it was all caught on tape like he said, Pacman is in a world of trouble. Besides assaulting the dancer he may also be an accessory to attempted murder.

Obviously a strip club owner may not have the greatest reputation himself but the owner seemed very calm and believable to me.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:21 am

ESPN just reported that Tennessee traded Pacman to the Bengals. ;-7 :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:01 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:ESPN just reported that Tennessee traded Pacman to the Bengals. ;-7 :-b

A match made in heaven. :-b

Has this video leeked out onto the web?
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 am

Jimboozie wrote:Has this video leeked out onto the web?

Not yet from what I've seen but I doubt it will be a while before we start seeing it around the web.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:02 am

lock him up for 5 years at least (effectively ending his NFL career).

trash.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:57 pm

Whether he had anything to do with the shooting, just for what is supposedly on camera that he did he should go to jail for a long time. If he gets off with just a couple months (assuming he's found guilty) I hope he gets crippled by the tackler next time he touches the football. There is no excuse, ever for beating a woman.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to Football Talk