Kilroy was here! - Hall of Fame Thread Here!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Kilroy was here! - Hall of Fame Thread Here!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Kilroy was here!

Postby Kilroy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:48 pm

knapplc wrote:"HERE" being the Hall of Fame, that is!

Congratulations to Kilroy on finally making the Hall.

Big ups, man! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

For anyone who is not familiar with the legend of Kilroy:
Some History on Kilroy

Thank you for "presenting" me Sir. ;-D

Metroid wrote:I used to be one of those kooks who drew Kilroy on the bathroom wall, under it I would write "I saw you take that crap now put it back!" :-B

Congratz on reaching the hall bro! ;-D

Who you calling a kook? }:-) I still draw Kilroy places (I always take a Sharpie with me to Ballgames so I can draw him on my seat. One man's "vandalism" is another man's "artistic expression".)

By the way Met, Retmoid says "hello". (Actually he said "QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!", but after I translated and removed all the obscenities 'hello" was all that was left.)

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Very nice job there Gary. Props to making it to the Hall bud. ;-D

Thanks man. First Round's on me. ;-D

Jimboozie wrote:Kilroy is like Brian Westbrook. Arguably the most versatile weapon here at the cafe. ;-D

Damn Jim, what a nice thing to say. You feeling OK buddy? :-b

Thanks everyone. As has been said (by better men than me, more eloquently than me) making the Hall is much more a testimonial to how cool the Cafe (and its members) are than any sort of "achievement" on my part. If this place wasn't as great as it is I wouldn't have spent so much time here, much less posted 5,000 times.

The Cafe isn't just the greatest Fantasy Football resource there is, it's also an excellent place to come and talk about (or goof about) any number of subjects with a fine bunch of folks. I'm glad to be a part of it and (hopefully) contribute to it in any way I can, and I'm proud to know y'all, even if it's "only" over the 'Net.

I'll be competing with quite a few of you in leagues in '07 (can't wait), and until then, as always, I'll be around. B-)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:57 pm

Another fine poster to the hall. Who's next?
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Kilroy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:14 pm

SeaWolf wrote:Another fine poster to the hall. Who's next?

Flux, Kensat, and Sixxgunn are all within a few hundred of the Hall.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby m16a » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 pm

congrats man! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Tiki » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:15 pm

Great posting Kilroy! Alwaysa good post coming from ya! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:19 pm

I had to edit the title. Where are all the "congrats" messages? This is a big deal, guys!

Come on! Pony up the pats on the back!
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Karoz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Congrats Kilroy.

I think everyone will agree with me when I say that you are a very important asset to the Cafe. You have devoted a lot of time to the Cafe, and it is very much appreciated. Good luck on reaching your next milestone of 20,000 posts.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:02 pm

Gratz Kilroy!!!
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:09 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Kilroy is like Brian Westbrook. Arguably the most versatile weapon here at the cafe. ;-D

Great, now I'm going to try and think of football player analogies for every Hall of Fame thread. :-[ :-b
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Kilroy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:23 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:

Great, now I'm going to try and think of football player analogies for every Hall of Fame thread. :-[ :-b

With Westy being on my VGML team and after this analogy (Which I very much appreciated) I think I may have to pick me up a Westbrook jersey to wear on Sundays next season.

(With a Browns T-Shirt underneath of course ;-D )
Last edited by Kilroy on Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk