Can the Faiders stop the Chiefs roll. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Oakland Raiders

Can the Faiders stop the Chiefs roll.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can the Faiders stop the Chiefs roll.

Postby 69chiefs » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:24 pm

I mean can they do what they did in the rain last year at home? Chiefs are rollin deffence is not up like they were in the begining but there be therto catch the Old Men! :-o
69chiefs
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SinCity » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:49 am

There's always a chance, even a slim one. LOL
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Orange and Blue » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:54 am

Man, I have to wonder if there's a KC fan out there who isn't a little uncomfortable after that "win".

Come on guys, even we managed to blow them out, and that was even without Portis for most of the game! We scored more points on them in the first quarter than you did in the entire game, and that's even taking into account the fact that you started with the ball inside their 20 after they botched a punt return!

These are the RAIDERS! They're the team that Cincinatti took to overtime, remember?

:-b
CP:TD::Sanders:Smith
Orange and Blue
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

As a chiefs fan your always worried

Postby 69chiefs » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:09 pm

;-D Hey the raiders are like Norm Stewart getting ready to play the Jawhawks. He could assemble a high school team and keep it close. As for your Broncos I blieve that it will be a long day. I hope Portis gets some gets quality running and some dump passes. I need him to score fairly high. Tomlison is goimg agaismt the Dolphins. And Farve is in s dome.

I belive that the Ravens are going for a win and they found a wounded duck! :~(
69chiefs
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SinCity » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:32 am

Orange and Blue wrote:Man, I have to wonder if there's a KC fan out there who isn't a little uncomfortable after that "win".

Come on guys, even we managed to blow them out, and that was even without Portis for most of the game! We scored more points on them in the first quarter than you did in the entire game, and that's even taking into account the fact that you started with the ball inside their 20 after they botched a punt return!

These are the RAIDERS! They're the team that Cincinatti took to overtime, remember?

:-b

The best thing about the Raiders and Broncos is, they are only footnotes to the Chiefs undefeated season so far.
I wouldn't be worrying about the Chiefs if my team was horrible or staring a 3rd stringer for several weeks. But, thats just me.

Come one guys the Chiefs won ALL there game. Enjoy looking up at the Chiefs all season long.
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Orange and Blue » Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:10 am

SinCity wrote:The best thing about the Raiders and Broncos is, they are only footnotes to the Chiefs undefeated season so far.
I wouldn't be worrying about the Chiefs if my team was horrible or staring a 3rd stringer for several weeks. But, thats just me.

Come one guys the Chiefs won ALL there game. Enjoy looking up at the Chiefs all season long.

I'm not worried about my team at all. I have faith in their talent level, and their coaching. I'm also not worried about the Chiefs, I was just saying I'm sure there are a lot of fans who'd sleep a lot better at night if they knew the offense was going to be playing. As for looking up all season long- Assuming the Chiefs play like they did against Denver in Invesco, that'll turn your 2 game lead into a 1 game lead. We should be able to pick up another game somewhere along the line. If we don't, we'll just go in as a wildcard and beat you. After all, we're one of 2 teams to have won a superbowl as a wildcard.

Anyway, Sincity, that seriously wasn't me trying to knock the Chiefs' accomplishments. I know the joy of a 7-0 season (or did you forget that we were once 13-0?). I was just saying I'm sure a lot of KC fans would be more comfortable if KC's offense was still playing like the league's best. Deny it all you want, but if I were you, I wouldn't be happy with 7-0 and 17 points against the Raiders, I'd rather have 6-1 or 5-2 and 42 points against the Raiders.
CP:TD::Sanders:Smith
Orange and Blue
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Oakland Raiders