First a Crackhead Principal, Now This... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

First a Crackhead Principal, Now This...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Popcynical » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Hahaha... well that's just horrible luck for you.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sammyj1404 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:39 pm

some people are just so damn stupid...this is pretty funny though. i love the comment though "she learned her lesson...program your dealers into your phone" haha
Image
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 405
Joined: 28 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 pm

lmcjaho wrote:We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B


That is awesome. And yes, I can totally see someone doing that. :-b :-] :-b
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:17 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.


Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B


That's hilarious. :-b

I would have tossed my bumper in the bed before I took off. :^
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.


Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B


That's hilarious. :-b

I would have tossed my bumper in the bed before I took off. :^


Yeah, well I wouldn't have tried it in the first place. :^
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Popcynical » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.


Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B


That's hilarious. :-b

I would have tossed my bumper in the bed before I took off. :^


Yeah, well I wouldn't have tried it in the first place. :^


Winner.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Popcynical wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.


Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B


That's hilarious. :-b

I would have tossed my bumper in the bed before I took off. :^


Yeah, well I wouldn't have tried it in the first place. :^


Winner.


Joel just doesn't know how to have fun is all. I bet, when he was a kid and somebody said "everybody's doing it", I bet he said "no". What a loser.

:-b B-) ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:42 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact