First a Crackhead Principal, Now This... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

First a Crackhead Principal, Now This...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Popcynical » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Hahaha... well that's just horrible luck for you.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sammyj1404 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:39 pm

some people are just so damn stupid...this is pretty funny though. i love the comment though "she learned her lesson...program your dealers into your phone" haha
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 pm

lmcjaho wrote:We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B

That is awesome. And yes, I can totally see someone doing that. :-b :-] :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:17 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.

Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B

That's hilarious. :-b

I would have tossed my bumper in the bed before I took off. :^
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:However, we did have a cop come into our class when I was in high school and advise us that if we were going to steal/rob anything it should be ATM machines.

Well, that makes sense because it would most likely be strictly a property crime in that case...

We had someone try to steal the ATM at the little strip mall near our cottage a few years back by attaching a chain to the back of his pickup and trying to yank the thing out of its moorings... Unfortunately for our brilliant criminal, the machine was stronger than his truck, and the chain yanked his bumper off instead. Said genius then proceeded to book it out of there, neglecting to collect said bumper and HIS LICENSE PLATE from the ground first :-B

Yeah, well I wouldn't have tried it in the first place. :^
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Popcynical » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:

Winner.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Popcynical wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:

Winner.

Joel just doesn't know how to have fun is all. I bet, when he was a kid and somebody said "everybody's doing it", I bet he said "no". What a loser.

:-b B-) ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk