Another Crackhead Teacher - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Another Crackhead Teacher

Moderator: Football Moderators

Another Crackhead Teacher

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:12 am

A US schoolteacher has been arrested on suspicion of snorting cocaine in front of the class she was teaching.

Two girls, aged nine and ten, said they saw Joan Donatelli, 59, dipping a pen cap into a plastic bag filled with white powder, then putting it to her nose.

The Ananova report said she later confessed to sniffing cocaine in front of her students. What kind of teacher would do such a thing? I mean, other than Rick James if he became an elementary school teacher.

The school later said Donatelli had been retired and worked at the school as a substitute. So I guess this mean she won’t be able to cover chemistry class next week?

A police sergeant also told Ananova she told police she had been suffering from an addiction, “something she’s been struggling with.” Far be it from us to make fun of some else’s chemical dependencies, but I wonder if she ever ran out of her stash and was tempted to try the blackboard chalk.

This may be the worst one
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:01 am

:*)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Flux » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:00 pm

i used to snort pixie sticks in class ;-7
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Stupid kids. Imagine what they could have gotten away with had they not snitched on her.

All As? no problem
No homework? Sure
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:53 pm

Teacher: "I'll be with you kids in just a sec..."

SNORT!

Teacher: "ALL RIGHT!Let's do some f***ing LEARNING, man!"

:-b
Last edited by Kilroy on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby sammyj1404 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:06 pm

i swear, people are so stupid
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:33 pm

How the heck could somebody think that would be OK.

How much do you want to bet they keep their job because it is a "disease" or something. :-/
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:52 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:How the heck could somebody think that would be OK.

I'm sure the Coke addiction had something to do with that bizarre thought process.
joelamosobadiah wrote:How much do you want to bet they keep their job because it is a "disease" or something. :-/

No way. There's no judge in the land who will give this person their job back. There is no way the argument can be made (successfully) that, due to a disability (addiction supposedly) this person needs an accommodation of being allowed to snort cocaine in the classroom. It is not a reasonable accommodation to allow someone to use illegal drugs in front of children.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 pm

knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:How the heck could somebody think that would be OK.

I'm sure the Coke addiction had something to do with that bizarre thought process.
joelamosobadiah wrote:How much do you want to bet they keep their job because it is a "disease" or something. :-/

No way. There's no judge in the land who will give this person their job back. There is no way the argument can be made (successfully) that, due to a disability (addiction supposedly) this person needs an accommodation of being allowed to snort cocaine in the classroom. It is not a reasonable accommodation to allow someone to use illegal drugs in front of children.

Yeah, I know, but it still scares me that something like that might happen.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsaddict » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Ok so in the past week or so, we've had a thread about:

Crackhead principal
Pothead teacher
Crackhead teacher

What is wrong with our schooling system!
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

-Joe Theismann (pronounced theese-MAN, not rhyming with Heisman)
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk