WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the hottest?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am

Elisha Cuthbert
54%
Marzia Prince
46%

Total votes : 56

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:46 am

If Prince wins this I will officially abstain from voting in this travesty of a contest again. Prince has a nice body but has a butter face...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sandrock » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:54 am

Madison wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:Image

That's it right there! :-)

If you vote against that, you're voting simply based on name. :-b

Horrid picture. Elisha all the way.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:50 am

Sandrock wrote:
Madison wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:Image

That's it right there! :-)

If you vote against that, you're voting simply based on name. :-b

Horrid picture. Elisha all the way.

I think the photographer had to wait until she was looking down at the bikini so that her adam's apple was blocked from view...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:49 am

You people finding flaws with Prince are amazing. Talk about a stretch. Just man up and admit that you're voting for Cuthbert because you know her name and have done with it. Stop with the excuses and stop trying to cast aspersions on Prince. She's flawless.

Butterface? Adams apple?

Are you kidding me?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:11 am

knapplc wrote:You people finding flaws with Prince are amazing. Talk about a stretch. Just man up and admit that you're voting for Cuthbert because you know her name and have done with it. Stop with the excuses and stop trying to cast aspersions on Prince. She's flawless.

Butterface? Adams apple?

Are you kidding me?

Meh, it's all about name recognition at this point Knapp. Between those, and those who either really do prefer "normal" looking girls (even though we're not talking about marriage - we're simply talking "HOT!"), or want to appear like they prefer "normal" looking girls, Cuthbert will win this even though she really shouldn't. If Prince was more well known, this would be a blowout. Cuthbert is hot, I give her that and no doubt about it, but Prince is downright amazing.

Fact of the matter is if you put both in a bar, 90% of the guys would be drooling over Prince while Cuthbert would be the runner up if they couldn't get with Prince. :-b

Ah well. :-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:16 am

Prince losing this is a joke. Shes on a whole other level from Cuthbert.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:17 am

Cuthbert always does it for me ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:18 am

Madison wrote:
knapplc wrote:You people finding flaws with Prince are amazing. Talk about a stretch. Just man up and admit that you're voting for Cuthbert because you know her name and have done with it. Stop with the excuses and stop trying to cast aspersions on Prince. She's flawless.

Butterface? Adams apple?

Are you kidding me?

Meh, it's all about name recognition at this point Knapp. Between those, and those who either really do prefer "normal" looking girls (even though we're not talking about marriage - we're simply talking "HOT!"), or want to appear like they prefer "normal" looking girls, Cuthbert will win this even though she really shouldn't. If Prince was more well known, this would be a blowout. Cuthbert is hot, I give her that and no doubt about it, but Prince is downright amazing.

Fact of the matter is if you put both in a bar, 90% of the guys would be drooling over Prince while Cuthbert would be the runner up if they couldn't get with Prince. :-b

Ah well. :-b

This is exactly correct.

My 12-year-old boy comment was a joke, of course. Cuthbert is beautiful and several levels above any girl I've ever known.

But Ms. Prince is on another plane of existence compared to Ms. Cuthbert. It must be about name recognition.

I think one more factor may be coming in to play here - Cuthbert is younger than Prince, or at least looks younger. To old farts like me she seems REALLY young, as in TOO young. But to a lot of guys I think Cuthbert is right in their age range, and Prince is or appears to be much older. That is playing a lot into this, I'm guessing.

Between the age thing and the name recognition thing, Prince is getting a raw deal.

Put both in a bar like Madison says, and Cuthbert is buying her own drinks, while Prince could float a boat with the drinks she'd be getting handed to her.

Oh well.

If it wasn't for controversy, this contest would just be a bunch of hot women in skimpy clothing posted over and over. Who wants that? :-b ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:31 am

Elisha Cuthbert
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:28 pm

Elisha is amazing but pretty surprised that she beat that broad.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk