WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the hottest?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am

Elisha Cuthbert
54%
Marzia Prince
46%

Total votes : 56

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:29 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Elisha is amazing but pretty surprised that she beat that broad.

It's a travishamockery, that's what it is. :-/
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby levittator31 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:39 pm

(Weeping Softly)
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:54 pm

This is a loss for the history books... I may not ever recover fully. Marzia will always be number one to me :-b
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:56 pm

I would counsel all of you who are sad to see Marzia go away to throw your support behind Charity Hodges - who is just as hot but even lovelier. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:51 pm

knapplc wrote:
Madison wrote:
knapplc wrote:You people finding flaws with Prince are amazing. Talk about a stretch. Just man up and admit that you're voting for Cuthbert because you know her name and have done with it. Stop with the excuses and stop trying to cast aspersions on Prince. She's flawless.

Butterface? Adams apple?

Are you kidding me?

Meh, it's all about name recognition at this point Knapp. Between those, and those who either really do prefer "normal" looking girls (even though we're not talking about marriage - we're simply talking "HOT!"), or want to appear like they prefer "normal" looking girls, Cuthbert will win this even though she really shouldn't. If Prince was more well known, this would be a blowout. Cuthbert is hot, I give her that and no doubt about it, but Prince is downright amazing.

Fact of the matter is if you put both in a bar, 90% of the guys would be drooling over Prince while Cuthbert would be the runner up if they couldn't get with Prince. :-b

Ah well. :-b

This is exactly correct.

My 12-year-old boy comment was a joke, of course. Cuthbert is beautiful and several levels above any girl I've ever known.

But Ms. Prince is on another plane of existence compared to Ms. Cuthbert. It must be about name recognition.

I think one more factor may be coming in to play here - Cuthbert is younger than Prince, or at least looks younger. To old farts like me she seems REALLY young, as in TOO young. But to a lot of guys I think Cuthbert is right in their age range, and Prince is or appears to be much older. That is playing a lot into this, I'm guessing.

Between the age thing and the name recognition thing, Prince is getting a raw deal.

Put both in a bar like Madison says, and Cuthbert is buying her own drinks, while Prince could float a boat with the drinks she'd be getting handed to her.

Oh well.

If it wasn't for controversy, this contest would just be a bunch of hot women in skimpy clothing posted over and over. Who wants that? :-b ;-7

Uhhhm, no.

Cuthbert is a beautiful young woman who is both hot and and sexy - and whose beauty looks natural.

Marzia Prince is a hot woman with a body that looks like a man's from the waist up with big fake boobs planted on the front and a tan that looks like it was airbrushed on. Marzia in the original picture also had butterface syndrome, although I will concede that this is severely lessened in the later pic.

If you like big fake boobs and a male olympic swimmer upper body, then Marzia is for you. If you like a beautiful specimen of the feminine variety, then Cuthbert is the one.
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:07 pm

Weird, I don't even remember voting in this...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Weird, I don't even remember voting in this...

You may not have. When the polls close you see the result as if you had voted.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Sandrock » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:35 am

lmcjaho wrote:Uhhhm, no.

Cuthbert is a beautiful young woman who is both hot and and sexy - and whose beauty looks natural.

Marzia Prince is a hot woman with a body that looks like a man's from the waist up with big fake boobs planted on the front and a tan that looks like it was airbrushed on. Marzia in the original picture also had butterface syndrome, although I will concede that this is severely lessened in the later pic.

If you like big fake boobs and a male olympic swimmer upper body, then Marzia is for you. If you like a beautiful specimen of the feminine variety, then Cuthbert is the one.

Well said, well said. Prince looks unnatural and that's far from sexy or hot.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Thursday » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:14 am

Sandrock wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:Uhhhm, no.

Well said, well said. Prince looks unnatural and that's far from sexy or hot.

Sheesh, thank you! Marzia gets a generous airbrush, for sure.
Thursday
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:06 am

Yeah I have a hard time voting for a girl I've only seen pics of, they tend to be really doctored. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk