WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the hottest?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am

Elisha Cuthbert
54%
Marzia Prince
46%

Total votes : 56

Postby knapplc » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:17 am

Metroid wrote:Yeah I have a hard time voting for a girl I've only seen pics of, they tend to be really doctored. :-?

You've only seen pics of ALL of these girls, unless you're holding out on us and you're really a movie star. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 am

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah I have a hard time voting for a girl I've only seen pics of, they tend to be really doctored. :-?

You've only seen pics of ALL of these girls, unless you're holding out on us and you're really a movie star. ;-)

Met is a movie star u didn't know?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:06 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:

Met is a movie star u didn't know?

I don't think Knapp watches those types of movies.

Some of Met's credits......

Where the Girls Aren't 7
Mount Salami
Smoking in the Boys Room
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:41 am

lmcjaho wrote:Marzia Prince is a hot woman with a body that looks like a man's from the waist up with big fake boobs planted on the front and a tan that looks like it was airbrushed on. Marzia in the original picture also had butterface syndrome, although I will concede that this is severely lessened in the later pic.

If you like big fake boobs and a male olympic swimmer upper body, then Marzia is for you. If you like a beautiful specimen of the feminine variety, then Cuthbert is the one.

What about her upper body looks like a man :-? ? Is it because she's in shape? Hey, if some people want a "soft" woman that's the typical stereotype of a "feminine" woman, that's no biggie and fine, but I definitely have no issues with a woman who cares enough to stay in shape and is physically active (not to mention the benefits that go with that - O:-) ). And all people tan a little differently. Given the choice of a pale chick and a tan chick, the one that isn't scared of the sun wins. I don't want or need a woman that glows in the dark. :-b Maybe Knapp nailed it when he mentioned age. You mention Cuthbert's younger, but in this case, age never crossed my mind when voting. Maybe there's more to that after all, and Cuthbert won due to the "young" vote. Hmm. :-?

Anyway, Prince is in shape, tan, and beautiful. Cuthbert is pretty too, but she's soft, pale, and overrated. To each their own though.

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:39 am

Madison wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:Marzia Prince is a hot woman with a body that looks like a man's from the waist up with big fake boobs planted on the front and a tan that looks like it was airbrushed on. Marzia in the original picture also had butterface syndrome, although I will concede that this is severely lessened in the later pic.

If you like big fake boobs and a male olympic swimmer upper body, then Marzia is for you. If you like a beautiful specimen of the feminine variety, then Cuthbert is the one.

What about her upper body looks like a man :-? ? Is it because she's in shape? Hey, if some people want a "soft" woman that's the typical stereotype of a "feminine" woman, that's no biggie and fine, but I definitely have no issues with a woman who cares enough to stay in shape and is physically active (not to mention the benefits that go with that - O:-) ). And all people tan a little differently. Given the choice of a pale chick and a tan chick, the one that isn't scared of the sun wins. I don't want or need a woman that glows in the dark. :-b Maybe Knapp nailed it when he mentioned age. You mention Cuthbert's younger, but in this case, age never crossed my mind when voting. Maybe there's more to that after all, and Cuthbert won due to the "young" vote. Hmm. :-?

Anyway, Prince is in shape, tan, and beautiful. Cuthbert is pretty too, but she's soft, pale, and overrated. To each their own though.

I just think guys don't want to vote for a chick that could kick their butts. :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince

Postby eniach » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 am

You can't say Marzia Prince isn't sexy; cmon ...
Maybe she looks fake, but sure she's sexy
Last edited by Metroid on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link to another website....he wasn't really pimping it though.
eniach
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: WITH Round 2 – Cuthbert vs. Prince

Postby PMoneyTKE » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Random bump of the year award :-b
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk