Need help on a song title. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Need help on a song title.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Need help on a song title.

Postby m16a » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm

SeaWolf wrote:I'm not the greatest on knowing who sings what song or even what the name of the song is. I know I like a song when I here it on the TV or radio and that is about it.

My ringback, on my phone, has expired and I'm trying out different songs to see which one I like the best.

There is a song that the NFL Network used a lot last year before Super Bowl XL. The song has a verse that talks about "20% power of will", or something like that. I haven't heard it for a looonnnnng time, but I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about. My luck it was a song the NFL Network created.

Anyone?

10 percent luck 20 percent skill 15 percent concentrated power of will. 5 percent pleasure 50 percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name.

its called "remember the name" by fort minor. its my absolute favoritest song in the world. i know almost the entire thing my heart
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Atog » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:20 pm

m16a wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:I'm not the greatest on knowing who sings what song or even what the name of the song is. I know I like a song when I here it on the TV or radio and that is about it.

My ringback, on my phone, has expired and I'm trying out different songs to see which one I like the best.

There is a song that the NFL Network used a lot last year before Super Bowl XL. The song has a verse that talks about "20% power of will", or something like that. I haven't heard it for a looonnnnng time, but I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about. My luck it was a song the NFL Network created.

Anyone?

10 percent luck 20 percent skill 15 percent concentrated power of will. 5 percent pleasure 50 percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name.

its called "remember the name" by fort minor. its my absolute favoritest song in the world. i know almost the entire thing my heart

I suppose you wouldn't like it if I were to declare my dislike for the song then :P
I don't like rap-but-not-quite-rap. I had a Linkin Park phase but they're too angry and sad for me now.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby confused_jake » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:34 am

Atog wrote:
m16a wrote:

Anyone?

I suppose you wouldn't like it if I were to declare my dislike for the song then :P
I don't like rap-but-not-quite-rap. I had a Linkin Park phase but they're too angry and sad for me now.

Yeah thats pretty much how i feel about them too.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:36 am

confused_jake wrote:
Atog wrote:
m16a wrote:

Anyone?

Yeah thats pretty much how i feel about them too.

I agree with a lot of Atog says. This, definitely, being one of them.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk