Did anyone see Clippers' Livingston dislocate his knee? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Did anyone see Clippers' Livingston dislocate his knee?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 pm

I saw it once, and i don't want to see it again :-{
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sox 06 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:09 pm

That had to be very painful. :-o
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Flux » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:50 pm

I think I just threw up in my mouth :-P
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:53 pm

that probably hurt.... :-P

a lot...... :-o
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:47 pm

That was horrible, but nothing will ever top Joe Theisman's leg break. Junior Seau's was pretty sweet too because of the way his arm looked like jello, but he walked off the field like it was nothing. Willis McGahee's is really hard to watch, too.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:56 pm

FantasyMan13 wrote:That was horrible, but nothing will ever top Joe Theisman's leg break. Junior Seau's was pretty sweet too because of the way his arm looked like jello, but he walked off the field like it was nothing. Willis McGahee's is really hard to watch, too.

OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Seau's is the only one that doesn't look too gruesome. Those others are jsut flat out painful. !+)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby confused_jake » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:26 pm

That looked really painful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu0ihzhCkkk

thats another play that looked really painful, although i dont know if he actually suffered an injury.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby levittator31 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:41 pm

FantasyMan13 wrote:That was horrible, but nothing will ever top Joe Theisman's leg break. Junior Seau's was pretty sweet too because of the way his arm looked like jello, but he walked off the field like it was nothing. Willis McGahee's is really hard to watch, too.

All of those are most definitely hard to watch, but what I think seperates this injury was the fact that he was untouched. To get hurt being tackled seems somehow less horrible than going up for a routine layup, falling down, and not being able to get up again.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sandrock » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:48 pm

I remember watching the McGahee injury on TV. Pretty gruesome to watch all of em, you just sorta cringe.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:08 pm

levittator31 wrote:

All of those are most definitely hard to watch, but what I think seperates this injury was the fact that he was untouched. To get hurt being tackled seems somehow less horrible than going up for a routine layup, falling down, and not being able to get up again.

I think it would be much worse to be tackled and then hurt, because Theisman had 3 or 4 250 pound Giants on him. That type of pain is unimaginable.

That Livingston injury is gruesome. I can't even think about how much that must have hurt
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

-Joe Theismann (pronounced theese-MAN, not rhyming with Heisman)
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk