WITH Round 2 – Maran vs. Bell - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WITH Round 2 – Maran vs. Bell

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the hottest?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:51 am

Maran
34%
Bell
66%

Total votes : 53

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:49 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Should Bell win she'll take on Aniston in the Sweet Sixteen. I think shes got a good shot at taking her down. ;-D

Looking ahead, she has my vote ;-D

Aniston got into the Sweet 16 by default after facing weak competition in the first two rounds. Her run will end next round.

yea she will go down next week.

Bell has pretty much decimated everyone she has faced so far

WERD! ;-D

And looking even further ahead, should she beat Aniston she would take on the winner of the Hodges/Electra matchup. Bells got a real good shot at reaching the final four. 8-o
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
Metroid wrote:Should Bell win she'll take on Aniston in the Sweet Sixteen. I think shes got a good shot at taking her down. ;-D

Aniston got into the Sweet 16 by default after facing weak competition in the first two rounds. Her run will end next round.

WERD! ;-D

And looking even further ahead, should she beat Aniston she would take on the winner of the Hodges/Electra matchup. Bells got a real good shot at reaching the final four. 8-o

I would take Bell over those 3 so she shall be getting my vote in all of those ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

I would take Bell over those 3 so she shall be getting my vote in all of those ;-D

No doubt! I must say though that I think Bell is taking advantage of a low seeding and a weak region. :-?
Metroid

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

No doubt! I must say though that I think Bell is taking advantage of a low seeding and a weak region. :-?

thats fine with me :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

thats fine with me :-D

Me too. ;-D

Lets continue this in the WITH discussion thread, thats what its for. :-b ;-D
Metroid

Postby BlueBandit24 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:02 pm

Had to go with Bell, she looks like a favorite to win this whole thing.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

Are you people smoking Crack? Charity Hodges is going to win her bracket, not Catherine Bell!

You people! 8-o :-[
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:07 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

Are you people smoking Crack? Charity Hodges is going to win her bracket, not Catherine Bell!

Whos Charity Hodges? :-?

I rest my case. :-b
Metroid

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:08 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

WERD! ;-D

She may get some "charity" votes ;-7

but she won't win
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sox 06 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 pm

I like Need for Speed but I voted for Bell.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk