WITH Round 2 – Berry vs. Lima - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

WITH Round 2 – Berry vs. Lima

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the hottest?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:52 am

Berry
45%
Lima
55%

Total votes : 67

WITH Round 2 – Berry vs. Lima

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 am

ATTENTION: Remember your vote does not have to be based solely on the pic provided. This is not a hottest pic contest, feel free to Google the girls names if you dont know who they are or for more material. Also due to Cafe members campagining for their favorites people may want to scan the thread for more info or pics on the contestants before voting.
Thank you,
The Management

Name: Halle Berry
Claim to Fame: Won the Best Actress Oscar in 2002 for Monster's Ball. Won an Emmy, Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award in 1999 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her portrayal of Dorothy Dandridge. Best known for films Monster's Ball, Swordfish, Gothika, Catwoman, the X-Men series and she was a "Bond Girl" in Die Another Day. In 2003, Berry was named No. 1 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll. In 2005, She was No.1 on VH1's top 50 Sexiest Bodies countdown. She was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in 1989 (betcha didn't know that).

VS.

Name: Adriana Lima
Claim to Fame: Not just a model - a SUPER model (cape not included). Best known for her work with Victoria's Secret.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 am

Adriana Lima. She is smokin! ;-D ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:04 pm

berry is the hottest woman alive. period.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:12 pm

Gotta go with Berry here.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 pm

The only true tossup out of today's group. I'm holding out for a while before I decide.
Last edited by Jimboozie on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:45 pm

Jimboozie wrote:The only trule tossup out of today's group. I'm holding out for a while before I decide.

If you don't vote for Halle an armed monkey will crawl in through your window tonight and slit your throat while you sleep. }:-)

I'll dig up a few more pics of Halle though I don't know why this is even a contest. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:51 pm

Metroid wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:The only trule tossup out of today's group. I'm holding out for a while before I decide.

If you don't vote for Halle an armed monkey will crawl in through your window tonight and slit your throat while you sleep. }:-)

I'll dig up a few more pics of Halle though I don't know why this is even a contest. :-?

Lima = Victoria's Secret Model = why this is a contest

Barry has always been a favorite of mine so I'm leaning that way at the moment. I'm just a little hesitant to vote against Lima cuz she ain't no slouch herself.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Metroid wrote:

Because Adriana Lima is smoking hot. I've never been impressed with Halle Berry. There's just something about her that I don't like. I won't be upset if she wins this round, and honestly I wouldn't be upset if she won the whole contest because I think she's a pretty cool person, but for this battle I think I'd rather spend an intimate evening with Lima than Berry, so I voted Lima.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:56 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Because Adriana Lima is smoking hot. I've never been impressed with Halle Berry. There's just something about her that I don't like. I won't be upset if she wins this round, and honestly I wouldn't be upset if she won the whole contest because I think she's a pretty cool person, but for this battle I think I'd rather spend an intimate evening with Lima than Berry, so I voted Lima.

I agree with you there Knapplc. I voted for Lima.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:03 pm

Halle no contest for me
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk