Are you smarter than a 5th grader? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:24 pm

I have to admit, I rather like the shows concept. But did anyone else feel like it was far too short? I swear they went to commerical almost as often as they had questions for the players.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BlueBandit24 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I have to admit, I rather like the shows concept. But did anyone else feel like it was far too short? I swear they went to commerical almost as often as they had questions for the players.

Yea it definitely had far too many breaks. If the show is going to succeed, they're going to need to follow one person through the whole round. It was fairly entertaining, but I can't see myself watching it religously.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RocketsDWM » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:09 pm

I like the concept but I dont like the format. Have the 5th graders actually face off vs these contestants. That is the only way to test if they are really smarter than a 5th grader. The 5th graders shouldnt be helping out the contestants.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk