Launching of "Jet Nation" on Saturday - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

Launching of "Jet Nation" on Saturday

Moderator: Football Moderators

Launching of "Jet Nation" on Saturday

Postby madaslives911 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:20 am

Jets Will Launch "Jet Nation" on SNY This Saturday

Starting March 3rd at 11:30 a.m. "Jets Nation" will begin its 22 episode off-season series on SportsNet New York. The show will aim at fans of all ages and include interviews and inside stories about Jets players, coaches and personnel.

The show will be hosted by Brian Custer, Greg Buttle and Ray Lucas. The debut episode will include a special on the Parisi Speed School and how they help college players prepare for the NFL combine.

It's certainly going to be something entertaining and informative for all Jets fans that just can't wait for the regular season. It may not be your typical football weekend, but it will help aid your fix until free agency really gets going and the NFL Draft rolls around.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:19 am

Man I miss living in NY sometimes. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Dawinner127 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Man I miss living in NY sometimes. :,-(
:~( Sounds interesting. I'm definately going to watch this, if I am not out and about. Also, Parisi is excelent. I've gone there for 5 years for football. I play Defensive End for my High School and it helped me tremendously. Before I trained there my 40 - yard dash was pretty bad, but now it's at about a 4.6 - 5 (depending on stop watch or electronic lasers). Last year at the Parisi I attended, there was an NFL Combine workout to prepare for it. It was pretty sweet.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby killiansjmd » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:34 pm

I missed it Saturday but hopefully they will replay it during the week at some point.

Mets had a similiar show on during the offseason that talk about free agents signings and the future of the team.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to New York Jets