The Black Donnellys - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Black Donnellys

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:06 pm

I have DC++ (university file sharing network) and it is crazy fast, so I watch HD TV all the time and it takes like 10 seconds to download an episode.

I really liked the latest episode, I think out of all the brother so far Kevin is my favorite. He reminds me the most of myself with the gambling and all.

I have way too many shows that I am addicted to watching, with: Entourage, Lost, The Office, The Black Donnellys, Prison Break and Dexter and a full slate of college football and basketball and NBA/NFL I watch a lot more TV (most of it on my computer) than I ever used to.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:20 pm

Beano, is the online only episode something you should check out? I mean do they cover something u miss other wise?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:48 am

deerayfan072 wrote:Beano, is the online only episode something you should check out? I mean do they cover something u miss other wise?

It's the third episode, so the plot just continues. Basic outline of the episode is Kevin bails out Jimmy and Tommy has to deal with the docs moving Shaun out of ICU because he has no insurance. Dunno if the next TV episode will deal with the same plotline or just continue on as if everyone watched the online only episode.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:41 pm

black donnellys is ridiculous, sooo good

sadly though, the ratings have been poor. in the pilot the first half was a 7 which is decent but the 2nd half went down to 5 meaning there were a lot of dropouts. Still better than studio 60 though. Is the online only episode any good, idk if i should watch it or not because idk if it spoils anything
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Old thread resurrected, but The Black Donnellys has been canceled by NBC. It's replacement, a reality TV show in the vein of the movie, Wedding Crashers.

Stupid reality shows.... :-t

Link from Variety, also detailing other shows that got the axe.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111796 ... 4&cs=1&p=0
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby footballchick23 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Old thread resurrected, but The Black Donnellys has been canceled by NBC. It's replacement, a reality TV show in the vein of the movie, Wedding Crashers.

Bummer...I really liked this show, but I guess the late air time killed it. Oh well...I can see how most people wouldn't be too into it.
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:55 am

footballchick23 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:Old thread resurrected, but The Black Donnellys has been canceled by NBC. It's replacement, a reality TV show in the vein of the movie, Wedding Crashers.

Bummer...I really liked this show, but I guess the late air time killed it. Oh well...I can see how most people wouldn't be too into it.

I love how it said the ratings haven't been good the last couple weeks, could this weeks ratings be due to the fact they had it go up against the National Championship Game??? ;-7 This sucks, every show i like gets canceled. They canceled Over There last year and i liked that show as well. :-t
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:25 am

I didn't even want to watch that show based on the previews, I was bored the night of the Pilot and it INSTANTLY became one of my favorite shows... (I have 3 tivos and have 152 series recordings... so that is saying something) ...

shame on you NBC :-t :-t :-t
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:31 am

treat24 wrote:I didn't even want to watch that show based on the previews, I was bored the night of the Pilot and it INSTANTLY became one of my favorite shows... (I have 3 tivos and have 152 series recordings... so that is saying something) ...

shame on you NBC :-t :-t :-t

8-o wow...that's alot of TV

too bad, i liked this show, which i new once i started watching it was a bad idea because it would be getting canceled
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk