I need some persuading tips - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Video Games

I need some persuading tips

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need some persuading tips

Postby Guru13 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:52 am

so I asked my parents if they would get me a 360 for my birthday if I split the cost with them, and they said that would be ok, my bday is in april, and I want it now...lol anyhow, I have half of it, and want to take the other 200 out of the bank and just repay it as I get the money, and dad said we would talk when I finished my homework...it's done and he said we would talk when he got back....but my chances are pretty slim.

so what I'm trying to say is.....help me!!!
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 pm

I really don't know what to say, but is good luck ;-D It took me about a year and 2 months to get it with asking every weekend until I finally got it in November.

If you get it, make sure you get Gears of War ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6207
(Past Year: 71)
Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Jersey

Postby Guru13 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:18 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:I really don't know what to say, but is good luck ;-D It took me about a year and 2 months to get it with asking every weekend until I finally got it in November.

If you get it, make sure you get Gears of War ;-D
I will, my math teacher's gonna sell it to me for like 20-30 bucks. ;-D
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:30 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:I really don't know what to say, but is good luck ;-D It took me about a year and 2 months to get it with asking every weekend until I finally got it in November.

If you get it, make sure you get Gears of War ;-D
I will, my math teacher's gonna sell it to me for like 20-30 bucks. ;-D

Haha!! Nice. It's amazing, the campain mode is kind of short (took me 4 - 5 hours to beat on hardcore and about 7 on Insane). It took me an hour and a half just to beat the final dude. If you get Xbox Live, PM me for my gamer tag.`
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 6207
(Past Year: 71)
Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Jersey

Postby Guru13 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:52 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:I really don't know what to say, but is good luck ;-D It took me about a year and 2 months to get it with asking every weekend until I finally got it in November.

If you get it, make sure you get Gears of War ;-D
I will, my math teacher's gonna sell it to me for like 20-30 bucks. ;-D

Haha!! Nice. It's amazing, the campain mode is kind of short (took me 4 - 5 hours to beat on hardcore and about 7 on Insane). It took me an hour and a half just to beat the final dude. If you get Xbox Live, PM me for my gamer tag.`
i'm going to get live, all my friends are on there alot, so whether I get it on my birthday or like now, I'm getting live.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:30 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact