Browns' Tucker: 'Everything's been fixed' - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cleveland Browns

Browns' Tucker: 'Everything's been fixed'

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Balanced Man » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:47 pm

ESPN.com news services

Browns right tackle Ryan Tucker, who missed the end of last season while battling an undisclosed mental illness, told The Cleveland Plain Dealer that he feels "great" and plans on returning to his starting spot next season.

"It's a whole new chapter in my life and I'm ready to get on with it. I absolutely plan on coming back and starting for the Browns this season," Tucker told the newspaper.

Tucker wouldn't disclose the exact nature of his mental illness.

"A lot of things have changed as far as medications and things like that, and I haven't had any problems," Tucker told the newspaper. "Everything's been fixed. My family's doing really well, my health is excellent and I feel as good as I ever have."

Tucker, one of the Browns' captains, has been a steady leader for a rebuilding team. He was the team's most productive offensive lineman the past four seasons.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Not sure how I feel about this... It's good to get him back, but our line wasn't exactly the best...
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cleveland Browns