DJ.............a 49er? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

DJ.............a 49er?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Shock Wave » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 pm

I really like D-Jax and have a 49er friend that is drooling over this but I cant see the Seahawks trading him off to a division rival. It just isnt gonna happen.
Shock Wave
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby water boy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:12 pm

i would like to see this happen but i dont think it would happen,i see them going after Stallworth instead

thanks SJNez46 for the sweet sig
water boy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:52 pm

Any receiver like Darrel Jackson would be a blessing for the Niners...the power running of Gore and the playmaking ability of Jackson? That would put the fear into some defenses! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mikus » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:10 pm

From Fanball:

Saints: D-Jax draws interest
The News
Now that the Saints know veteran wideout Joe Horn won't be back next season, they are scanning the league in hopes of adding another experienced wideout. The New Orleans Times-Picayune is reporting that the team has expressed interest in trading for Darrell Jackson of the Seahawks.

Our View
D-Jax was rumored to be on the trading block back during the scouting combine, but Seahawks team president Tim Ruskell vehemently denied that the team was shopping him. When healthy, Jackson is a bona fide fantasy starter who puts up very consistent numbers. However, he has a propensity for injury, which may be why these rumors are swirling. This move wouldn't be bad for Jackson because the Saints also feature a wide-open offense that throws the ball downfield.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby fantasizing » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:05 pm

mikus wrote:From Fanball:

The News
Now that the Saints know veteran wideout Joe Horn won't be back next season, they are scanning the league in hopes of adding another experienced wideout. The New Orleans Times-Picayune is reporting that the team has expressed interest in trading for Darrell Jackson of the Seahawks.

Our View
D-Jax was rumored to be on the trading block back during the scouting combine, but Seahawks team president Tim Ruskell vehemently denied that the team was shopping him. When healthy, Jackson is a bona fide fantasy starter who puts up very consistent numbers. However, he has a propensity for injury, which may be why these rumors are swirling. This move wouldn't be bad for Jackson because the Saints also feature a wide-open offense that throws the ball downfield.

wouldn't be a bad move for DJax? If the Saints got DJax, their offense would explode. Coltson, DJax, Bush, Mcalister, and friends......superbowl champs easy.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mattb47 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:35 am

fantasizing wrote:
mikus wrote:From Fanball:

The News

Our View

wouldn't be a bad move for DJax? If the Saints got DJax, their offense would explode. Coltson, DJax, Bush, Mcalister, and friends......superbowl champs easy.

Superbowl champs easy? Seriously? This would just confirm the Saints as likely having the best offense in the NFC, but the AFC has multiple teams as good as the Saints would be even with DJax.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk