Improving my QB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Improving my QB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Improving my QB

Postby dalej » Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:30 pm

I currently have Vick as QB with J Miller as backup. Do I trade Vick and J Galloway for Trent Green? My other widouts are Bradford, Burriss and Toomer. The other side of the trade has Bledsoe at QB; Moulds and Kevin Johnson at WR.
dalej
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

QBs

Postby DraftDodger » Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:39 pm

Bulger, Pennington, Maddox, Harrington, and Redman are all good free agent pickups. Maddox and Pennington completely change their offenses for the better, and Pittsburgh under Maddox is arguably the best team in their division now. If you have one or more of these guys available in your free agent pool, you don't need to work a trade for a great QB. These guys should all produce respectable numbers, and if you picked up several of them and platooned them, you'd tear your division apart.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby thechill » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:44 am

I would hold off on this until after this weekend if possible. With a new QB here in Dallas; Galloway's numbers might improve. I would also have to consider that Green has his bye next week. So if Dallas still sucks this week and the trade is still out there I would take it only if you could grab a Maddox/Pennington/harrington off the waivers to cover for Green's bye week.
thechill
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk