Scoring is primarily touchdown based with a few small yardage bonuses. There are no defenses or IDP's used. The league is run on a forum designed specifically for the leagues I run. There are currently 12 leagues being run on the site. As a bonus, each league champion plays a special lineup during the playoffs to determine the site champion of all leagues.
I've been running fantasy football leagues since 1984. I've been running leagues online since 2001. I try to be fair and consistant when running leagues. I don't make rule changes without giving owners plenty of notice, usually several months to a year, before the change goes into effect. I try to run an open forum where owners can discuss problems or point out my mistakes if needed. I do all the work myself and do make mistakes occasionally, though I'm constantly working on my setup to decrease these chances.
What is expected of you?
I'm looking for owners who will meet deadlines, will constantly work to improve their team, and will be respectful to others in the leagues.
1) Rookie/free agent draft will begin June 1st and is a slow draft. Owners will be required to make at least one draft choice every 12 days or so at minimum. The draft could move much quicker if owners wish.
2) During the season, each team is required to submit a lineup by post each and every week. Two consecutive missed lineups or four missed lineups throughout the season could result in new ownership being found for the team.
Please make sure you are able to commit to these requirements. I will excuse some misses if I'm notified why before the deadline is missed. Alternative methods can be used these cases.
If you are interested in joining you may e-mail me at:
phamilton320@<nospam>tds.net (remove the <nospam>)
or visit the league site at:
post on the waiting list board.
In either case please include the following information:
1) Your first initial and last name (ex. P. Hamilton)
2) Your e-mail address
3) Your team name (nothing offensive please)
4) Your team colors (designate helmet color) and/or logo (you may let me know what type logo you are wanting, or you may send a jpg, gif, or bmp of the logo.
There are several openings among 6 different leagues. Once you contact me, I will direct you to where you can view the rosters of the available teams so you may choose which team you prefer.
If you have any questions, feel free to reply here.
Hope to see you soon.
Last edited by PHI on Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fantasy Football Junkies Anonymous meetings held weekly on Sundays... and Mondays... and sometimes Thursdays.