Looking for owners to fill openings in established dynasty l - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for owners to fill openings in established dynasty l

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for owners to fill openings in established dynasty l

Postby PHI » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:03 am

Scoring is primarily touchdown based with a few small yardage bonuses. There are no defenses or IDP's used. The league is run on a forum designed specifically for the leagues I run. There are currently 12 leagues being run on the site. As a bonus, each league champion plays a special lineup during the playoffs to determine the site champion of all leagues.
About me...
I've been running fantasy football leagues since 1984. I've been running leagues online since 2001. I try to be fair and consistant when running leagues. I don't make rule changes without giving owners plenty of notice, usually several months to a year, before the change goes into effect. I try to run an open forum where owners can discuss problems or point out my mistakes if needed. I do all the work myself and do make mistakes occasionally, though I'm constantly working on my setup to decrease these chances.
What is expected of you?
I'm looking for owners who will meet deadlines, will constantly work to improve their team, and will be respectful to others in the leagues.
1) Rookie/free agent draft will begin June 1st and is a slow draft. Owners will be required to make at least one draft choice every 12 days or so at minimum. The draft could move much quicker if owners wish.
2) During the season, each team is required to submit a lineup by post each and every week. Two consecutive missed lineups or four missed lineups throughout the season could result in new ownership being found for the team.
Please make sure you are able to commit to these requirements. I will excuse some misses if I'm notified why before the deadline is missed. Alternative methods can be used these cases.

If you are interested in joining you may e-mail me at:
phamilton320@<nospam>tds.net (remove the <nospam>)

or visit the league site at:
http://hamiltonia.proboards20.com/
post on the waiting list board.

In either case please include the following information:
1) Your first initial and last name (ex. P. Hamilton)
2) Your e-mail address
3) Your team name (nothing offensive please)
4) Your team colors (designate helmet color) and/or logo (you may let me know what type logo you are wanting, or you may send a jpg, gif, or bmp of the logo.

There are several openings among 6 different leagues. Once you contact me, I will direct you to where you can view the rosters of the available teams so you may choose which team you prefer.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply here.

Hope to see you soon.

PHI
Last edited by PHI on Sat May 05, 2007 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fantasy Football Junkies Anonymous meetings held weekly on Sundays... and Mondays... and sometimes Thursdays.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Felix the Cat » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:24 pm

I'm interested in joining, but only a "12-1" league - I'm not too sure about the idea of multiple teams per owner in a league.
Felix the Cat
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby dboney » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 pm

I'd be interested as well.
dboney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PHI » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:05 am

12-1 leagues are my primary focus and the only type I'm really concentrating on at the moment. The others have mostly been reserved for those who want to try those types and who I've played fantasy football with previously or know personally.

For those who definitely want in the new league, go to the link above. Enter the 'Waiting List' board and post under the 12-1 Leagues waiting list with your First initial, Last name, and e-mail address. You may also want to go ahead and register on that forum. All league activity will take place on the forum and each owner only sees the information relevant to his team.

If you have any questions to help you decide if this league is for you, feel free to ask here or on the league forum.

PHI
Fantasy Football Junkies Anonymous meetings held weekly on Sundays... and Mondays... and sometimes Thursdays.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PHI » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:07 pm

One new league has been formed. However, there seems to be enough interest to start another new league, so we are looking for a few more owners to fill out the second league.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PHI » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:23 pm

There is only one opening left in the new league.
If you are interested in joining you may e-mail me at:
phamilton320@<nospam>tds.net (remove the <nospam>)

or visit the league site at:
http://hamiltonia.proboards20.com/
post on the waiting list board.

After the new league fills, all other interested candidates will be placed on the waiting list to fill any openings that may appear.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PHI » Sat May 05, 2007 5:57 am

The original post has been edited to reflect that I'm now looking for owners to fill spots in established leagues. I didn't see a need to create a new thread.

All leagues use the same scoring system and operate the same way. There are some variations with roster size and number of players in the starting lineup.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PHI » Sun May 13, 2007 1:22 am

Still looking for a few more owners to take over teams in established dynasty leagues. Rookie/free agent draft will begin June 1st.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby schismatized » Sun May 13, 2007 7:25 pm

Im in for a 12-1 league.
schismatized
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby PHI » Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 pm

schismatized wrote:Im in for a 12-1 league.

Visit the league site and choose the team you'd like to take over, or e-mail me and I'll send you a direct link to the available teams list.
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Classifieds