Kevin Curtis.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Curtis..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Kevin Curtis..

Postby mrblitz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:57 pm

I know he came to Philly and left, unsigned. I was hoping the Eagles would've signed him. Anyone have any info on where he's visiting, or what his status is?

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Kevin Curtis-WR- Rams Mar. 10 - 1:42 am et

In addition to the Giants, Eagles, and Vikings, the Bills, Packers, and Titans have reportedly expressed interest in free agent Kevin Curtis.

Buffalo is weak opposite Lee Evans, but may have limited spending power after inking Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker to monster deals. The Titans have money to make a serious run at the speedster.
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Thanks. Hopefully the Eagles will sign him, if not the Titans really should sign him, he would fit in really nicely in Bennett's absence.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby mystykoekaki » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:15 am

Geez, what is this guy asking for? He must be asking for some good money to be leaving everywhere with no contract. Listen pal, your not Rice in his prime. Get a deal done and move on.
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:32 am

Apparently the Vikings have offered him the most money but he wasn't too eager to having an unproven QB throwing him the ball so he passed. I thought for sure he was going to sign with the Eagles. I don't think there is really a favorite anymore, he could go to just about anyone who's looking for a WR. :-?
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mattb47 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:33 am

mystykoekaki wrote:Geez, what is this guy asking for? He must be asking for some good money to be leaving everywhere with no contract. Listen pal, your not Rice in his prime. Get a deal done and move on.

I think it's probably a good idea to see what each team will offer him before he signs with a team....I don't think it's necessarily because he's asking for a ton of money, just checking out his options. Nothing wrong with that....
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:17 am

Detroit is still interested in him. One of the other reasons he has not signed a contract yet is that he doesn't have an agent at the moment. He fired his agent about a week ago.

STLtoday.com wrote:Once an NFL player fires an agent, there is a mandatory five-day waiting period before hiring a new one.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:54 am

Yea, he fired his agent and is waiting out the 5 day period. He's been visiting teams on his own, but unless he's a math whiz and can negotiate legalese well enough on his own, he probably wants an agent sitting next to him work out the meaty stuff of contracts.

The latest rumor about him also says that money is not his biggest concern. He wants to go to a contender and someplace nice for his family or something.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:08 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Yea, he fired his agent and is waiting out the 5 day period. He's been visiting teams on his own, but unless he's a math whiz and can negotiate legalese well enough on his own, he probably wants an agent sitting next to him work out the meaty stuff of contracts.

The latest rumor about him also says that money is not his biggest concern. He wants to go to a contender and someplace nice for his family or something.

That has Detroit written all over it ;-7
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby m16a » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:19 pm

beanoX3 wrote:

That sounds like Philly to me ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Next

Return to Football Talk