Michael Bush to have Surgery on Leg - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Michael Bush to have Surgery on Leg

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:48 pm

Great news for "Darkness" owners. You guys know who you are.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:08 am

Alkaholik wrote:Mcgahee did it, hopefully he can too.

and McGahee's was much much worse. This is a broekn leg whereas McGahees was a knee that was torn to shreds.

I agree he will be a steal for whoever takes him late in the draft, i just feel bad for the guy b/c someone should have told him to taje the medical redshirt and play another year in college to show he was fine and he would have gone probe 1st -2 round next year
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby chris.carp » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:24 am

I say he still stands as a first day pick. Like others have mentioned about Willis already. He still will be a steal
chris.carp
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bigGAME101 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:43 pm

chris.carp wrote:I say he still stands as a first day pick. Like others have mentioned about Willis already. He still will be a steal

Agreed. Probably an early third rounder. If Cleveland doesn't take AD I can see then taking a shot at him in the third. If teams believe that other teams have the mentality that he will fall to day two, someone will try and snag him in round 3. He is a rare prospect and has boatloads of potential.

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Goatwhacker » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:00 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:

and McGahee's was much much worse. This is a broekn leg whereas McGahees was a knee that was torn to shreds.

It's apples and oranges - this is a bad injury too. There has never been a NFL RB with a rod in his leg, this guy has an uphill battle. If the break didn't heal well as the article implies, it could turn into a lengthy problem.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CC » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:31 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:

I agree he will be a steal for whoever takes him late in the draft, i just feel bad for the guy b/c someone should have told him to taje the medical redshirt and play another year in college to show he was fine and he would have gone probe 1st -2 round next year

McGahee was also the far far superior prospect before his knee injury.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:55 pm

CC wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

McGahee was also the far far superior prospect before his knee injury.

Very true
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk