How many of you have Drafted a team yet............. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How many of you have Drafted a team yet.............

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:57 pm

Felix the Cat wrote:
treat24 wrote:o actually wish i could find a league that drafts absurdly early. i wouldn't put money on it though...

I had actually planned to commish an early-draft league and I got some interest from people... I suppose I could start that back up and set a date for a draft. Events throughout March have prevented me from having the time to set up a league, but April is relatively clear.

i thought about it too... but my early draft turned into an auction, and then the league wanted it to start after the nfl draft and... oh wait... you know that league :-b

i would be interested in a free early draft, I'm definitely gonna do one next year if not this year.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Warhawk » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:40 am

Say what?

Heck no.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby BigBadBrawler » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:08 am

Felix the Cat wrote:
treat24 wrote:o actually wish i could find a league that drafts absurdly early. i wouldn't put money on it though...

I had actually planned to commish an early-draft league and I got some interest from people... I suppose I could start that back up and set a date for a draft. Events throughout March have prevented me from having the time to set up a league, but April is relatively clear.

Yeah, if you do end up creating something like that, I'd love to join also...
BigBadBrawler
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: The largest Media Market in the country without an NFL Franchise

Postby smackthefirst » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:26 am

All I can say is why? To each their own I guess.

Oh, and by the way; I'm setting up a draft next weekend for the 2015 NFL season. I'm eyeing up a RB that plays for Thomas Johnson high school as my number 1 pick. I just hope he doesn't go first or second because I have the third pick. ;-)
My Playoff Team - Please Comment
MSchaub, DMcNabb, JFreeman, KKolb
SJackson, THightower, CWells, JForsett, JSnelling, CJennings, QGanther
RWayne, RMoss, RMeachem, MCrabtree, DBowe
VDavis
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Kellys Heroes » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:11 pm

treat24 wrote:breaking up the draft half and half is crazy... UNLESS you are drafting now, and doing a rookie draft after... I guess that is ok... but still... weird... if its free and for fun and a redfraft... i guess i would try anything once

The league in my Sig is drafting soon..
Our plan is this:
The draft will be separated into 2 Days.
Day One is planned to take place before the NFL Draft and will be 14 Rounds. Timer will be set for 2 minutes between picks. Since this is before the Real NFL Draft; I will not allow any rookies taken in these 14 Rounds. If a Rookie is take, I will simply remove it.
Day Two will take place shortly after the Real NFL Draft and will be the last 19 Rounds. Order will be the reverse of first Draft.

Come on Treat; the league is calling U
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Kellys Heroes » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 pm

BigBadBrawler wrote:
Felix the Cat wrote:

Yeah, if you do end up creating something like that, I'd love to join also...

Check your PM or click on my Sig bud
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk