Players Who Saw Their Fantasy Stock Rise - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Players Who Saw Their Fantasy Stock Rise

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby wbgrafix » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:25 pm

aaawall91 wrote:I personally don't see injuries being a problem for him though, Pats will use him smartly so that he stays healthy. Because they can do that.

That is probably the dumbest comment I have ever heard. How do you play a player "smartly"?
wbgrafix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Timbathia » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:13 pm

wbgrafix wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I personally don't see injuries being a problem for him though, Pats will use him smartly so that he stays healthy. Because they can do that.

That is probably the dumbest comment I have ever heard. How do you play a player "smartly"?

Maybe he can be a very effective TE that doesnt block and only runs routes to the outside.

Surely there is a great need for that!
Timbathia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:26 pm

Okay, let me first say, I came about this subject really poorly. and what I said made completely no sense. I'm just saying that he won't be forced to come back *from an injury* earlier than what he is able to do (untill he's 100%). gah. I give up.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:51 pm

aaawall91 wrote:Okay, let me first say, I came about this subject really poorly. and what I said made completely no sense. I'm just saying that he won't be forced to come back *from an injury* earlier than what he is able to do (untill he's 100%). gah. I give up.

Quit while you're behind! :-b ;-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby TommyZND » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:39 pm

Drew Bennett, now he won't have the top corner on him, I'm expecting big things from him next year.
MY TEAMS:
NCAA- Fighting Irish
NFL- Steelers
MLB- Pirates
NBA- Knicks
TommyZND
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moochman » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:43 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Okay, let me first say, I came about this subject really poorly. and what I said made completely no sense. I'm just saying that he won't be forced to come back *from an injury* earlier than what he is able to do (untill he's 100%). gah. I give up.

Quit while you're behind! :-b ;-)

Exactly. Dainty Stallworth has never been accused of coming back too soon from an injury.

Bulger's stock goes down dramaticly with the signing of Shawn McDonald by the Lions. ;-D :-b

Why isn't Travis Henry on that list? Isn't everyone all but conceding that he will be a top ten back next season?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:51 pm

moochman wrote:Why isn't Travis Henry on that list? Isn't everyone all but conceding that he will be a top ten back next season?

Wow, I have no idea how they missed him. 8-o
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk