Laurence Maroney - News about an Injury - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Laurence Maroney - News about an Injury

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheRawDAWG » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:37 pm

Gnu314 wrote:Frank Gore had reconstructive shoulder surgery on both shoulders at the end of last season. I, obviously, have no idea how comparable the two cases are but I wouldn't be too worried about Maroney right now.

Thats the first thing I thought of when I read this story. Man I hope his shoulders were as injured as Gore's were. :-D
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dgan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:53 pm

jake_twothousandfive wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:If the Patriots were worried about Maroney they would have either not released Dillon or signed someone better than Sammy Morris this offseason.

Agreed. If they were worried about his injury, they would have kept Dillon or gone after someone better than Morris

I agree as well. If the Patriots were at all worried about this injury they would have either kept Dillion or went out and got someone who could serve as more then just a change of pace back for Maroney. As an owner of Maroney in several keeper leauges, I am in no way worried about this.

I agree they wouldn't have let Dillon go. That would be like passing up on Reggie Bush when your starting RB has a degenerative knee condition that would probably force him to retire.

:-? Oh...

Safe to say the Patriots are smarter than the Texans, though. ;-D
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:49 pm

i dont sweat it too much when a running back has some shoulder problems. i worry when its his knees, ankles or hands.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk