Wii anyone? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Wii anyone?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BGbootha » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:02 am

Free Bagel wrote:If I could find one without camping out I would get one. I already have the extra controller, modchip, and component cables.

Free, how hard is the modchip to install???? What can you do with it once it is modded?
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby Emil420 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:47 pm

BGbootha wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:If I could find one without camping out I would get one. I already have the extra controller, modchip, and component cables.

Free, how hard is the modchip to install???? What can you do with it once it is modded?

Come on Bootha, if your gunna ask newbie questions that a 5 yr old could answer then just call me on the phone so you don't look like a dork on here.

Here is a link to one and what it does,

http://www.wiikey.cn/
Big Thanks to BGboothA for the sig!!
Emil420
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: Vegas... where else in the world would anyone want to be?

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm

Emil420 wrote:
BGbootha wrote:

Come on Bootha, if your gunna ask newbie questions that a 5 yr old could answer then just call me on the phone so you don't look like a dork on here.

Here is a link to one and what it does,

http://www.wiikey.cn/

Hey man, we are here for football, not video games. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Emil420 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:24 am

The Wii isn't a video game, its my partner in life. We do everything together like play tennis, golf, go bowling, even vote together. To bad they put a ban on Wii-marriage in Washington. :~(
Big Thanks to BGboothA for the sig!!
Emil420
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: Vegas... where else in the world would anyone want to be?

Postby Free Bagel » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:51 am

BGbootha wrote:

I helped my buddy do his and it's a pretty straightforward install, but the pins you have to solder too are really tiny so it can get a bit tricky.

Once it's modded you can play "backup" games...
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Twisted Sister » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 pm

Wii is crushing PS3... sold 5.9M units vs. PS3's 2.8MM units.

AND YOU CAN"T GET ONE...

I go into all my local stores about once a week... they always have PS3s in stock, but Wiis sellout as soon as they arrive... :~(

I just want to Wii :,-(
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:13 pm

I bought my son a Wii for Christmas. I work for a Japanese company so mine wasnt hard to come by. :-b I will say Im not a big video game player but this system has taken playing video games to a new level. I seen a guitar hero thread in this forum and Wii has a version which is coming out. The sports is sweet and so is the Tiger Woods. My son has the classic Rampage game and with these controllers its actually a workout! The Wii play game is very cool also plus you get a controller with it for $50. Capcom is making a new Resident Evil game exclusive for the Wii console which takes advantage of the one of a kind controllers. Resident Evil is the only game I ever really got into that wasnt sports related in the past 10 years, so Im really excited.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Video Games