Peyton Manning the Mentor - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Peyton Manning the Mentor

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BlueBandit24 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:50 pm

I love that video, Manning really has some acting skills. ;-D
Image
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5373
Joined: 2 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:I love that video, Manning really has some acting skills. ;-D

He was acting? 8-o

:-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Metroid wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:I love that video, Manning really has some acting skills. ;-D

He was acting? 8-o

:-b


Peyton is an aspiring lesbian. ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
Metroid wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:I love that video, Manning really has some acting skills. ;-D

He was acting? 8-o

:-b


Peyton is an aspiring lesbian. ;-D

Me too! O:-)
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby confused_jake » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:19 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:that video is awesome. ill tell you, for how much peyton annoys me on the field with his audibles, he sure makes up for it with commercials and stuff like this. the dude is funny :-b ;-D


Haha i feel the same way, that commericial was great.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1265
Joined: 1 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby logan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:34 pm

drilling that one kid in the back of the head was great. makes me wish i had actually watched SNL for once.
Last edited by logan on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:59 pm

logan wrote:drilling that one kid in the back of the head was great. makes me wish i had actually watch SNL for once.


you can see almost all of his SNL skits on youtube...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby logan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:22 pm

treat24 wrote:
logan wrote:drilling that one kid in the back of the head was great. makes me wish i had actually watch SNL for once.


you can see almost all of his SNL skits on youtube...


didn't even think of that. gues that will give me something to do while i wait forever for cnc3 to download from ea.

ok i take it back. after watching the 300 skit i remember why i don't watch SNL. that was painful to sit through.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:02 am

logan wrote:
treat24 wrote:
logan wrote:drilling that one kid in the back of the head was great. makes me wish i had actually watch SNL for once.


you can see almost all of his SNL skits on youtube...


didn't even think of that. gues that will give me something to do while i wait forever for cnc3 to download from ea.

ok i take it back. after watching the 300 skit i remember why i don't watch SNL. that was painful to sit through.


Yeah, that that mentor skit and the TV funhouse were great. They just need to clean out all the untalented cast (aka the entire current cast).
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 9758
Joined: 18 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby m16a » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:57 pm

Nice :-b
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:37 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact