I don't have a life! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I don't have a life!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eagles21 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:04 am

Metroid wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
mrblitz wrote:Your'e too young to not be doing anything fun, cool. I'm sure your friends are doing something. Don't worry when you get my age (35), and your married with a 16 year old stepson it doesn't get anymore boring. My Friday nights usually consist of Food Shopping. In fact , I'll be doing it whithin the next hour. :-D

Mr Blitz never fails to make me crack up! :-b ;-D

Me too. :-b

mrblitz: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

mrblitz: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

That's pretty cool, but my weekends are better. :-b

Andy: "God, Friday, when I went home, I really wanted an egg-salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it and I was like: 'Man, I'm gonna make one of those.' So-so, Saturday I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and I boiled them all and then I just I-I spent, I don't know, probably three hours... like three and a half hours making you know, the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then by the time I was done I just really didn't feel like eating it."

Cal: "I can imagine."

Andy: "And I didn't have any bread. So, you know, it was pretty good. It was a pretty good weekend."
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:23 am

eagles21 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
mrblitz wrote:Your'e too young to not be doing anything fun, cool. I'm sure your friends are doing something. Don't worry when you get my age (35), and your married with a 16 year old stepson it doesn't get anymore boring. My Friday nights usually consist of Food Shopping. In fact , I'll be doing it whithin the next hour. :-D

Mr Blitz never fails to make me crack up! :-b ;-D

Me too. :-b

mrblitz: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

mrblitz: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

That's pretty cool, but my weekends are better. :-b

Andy: "God, Friday, when I went home, I really wanted an egg-salad sandwich. And I was just obsessing about it and I was like: 'Man, I'm gonna make one of those.' So-so, Saturday I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and I boiled them all and then I just I-I spent, I don't know, probably three hours... like three and a half hours making you know, the mayonnaise and the onions and paprika and, you know, all the accoutrement. And then by the time I was done I just really didn't feel like eating it."

Cal: "I can imagine."

Andy: "And I didn't have any bread. So, you know, it was pretty good. It was a pretty good weekend."
what's that from, I've heard it before, but it's not coming to me. :-?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby eagles21 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 am

"The 40 Year Old Virgin" ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:41 am

eagles21 wrote:"The 40 Year Old Virgin" ;-D
ahhh, I knew that! good movie. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby m16a » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:54 pm

Spring break started ;-D So I'm happy and not bored. passover starts soon so that will keep me busy.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:35 pm

m16a wrote:Spring break started ;-D So I'm happy and not bored. passover starts soon so that will keep me busy.

Just started for me also= ;-D

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:50 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
m16a wrote:Spring break started ;-D So I'm happy and not bored. passover starts soon so that will keep me busy.

My kid's started yesterday too. I hope the sun decides to pop out soon though. :-[
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:25 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:It could ALWAYS be worse:

Here you go. Fixed. ;-D

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:28 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:I'm out guys, cya Sunday or Saturday night. ;-)

Hopefully the former. :-b

The latter :-D

But no, I worked til about 2:30 last night and worked all day today on a 12 foot ladder on top of 3 foot tables mounting a 50 pound speaker on beams that are 25 feet in the air.

So yeah, 3 hours on a ladder up that high, so my nerves are still a little frazzled even though that was like 4 hours ago. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

My kid's started yesterday too. I hope the sun decides to pop out soon though. :-[

It's been beautiful out the past couple days here in MD.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk