West Virgina Wins NIT - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

West Virgina Wins NIT

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:12 am

The Balanced Man wrote:I bet those shirts become a collecters item someday.

yeah i can see that...

I'm ALMOST sick of the story since it's been on ESPN every 15 minutes since it happened...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby sammyj1404 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:05 pm

ive always wondered about this...what happens to the Clemson NIT Champions t-shirts (or like the Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLI shirts)?? I've always wanted one like that but don't know where they go. Do they go to poor people in Africa or something?
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:13 pm

sammyj1404 wrote:ive always wondered about this...what happens to the Clemson NIT Champions t-shirts (or like the Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLI shirts)?? I've always wanted one like that but don't know where they go. Do they go to poor people in Africa or something?

I read an article about this. They go to third world countries.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:08 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
sammyj1404 wrote:ive always wondered about this...what happens to the Clemson NIT Champions t-shirts (or like the Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLI shirts)?? I've always wanted one like that but don't know where they go. Do they go to poor people in Africa or something?

Yeah, I read the same thing. They supposedly go through an organization to get them to underprivilege children in third-world countries. ;-D

Anyway, that is a really funny story. Somebody feelse really stupid now. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:

Yeah, I read the same thing. They supposedly go through an organization to get them to underprivilege children in third-world countries. ;-D

Yeah, that's pretty funny. But can you imagine travling to a third world country and seeing kids running around with Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLI Champion shirts on? I know they don't know (or care) who won, but that would be kinda funny.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:34 pm

That is friggin' hilarious. :-b

I made a good Photoshop of that pic, but it's not "Cafe safe." O:-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:09 pm

aldridg6in wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty funny. But can you imagine travling to a third world country and seeing kids running around with Chicago Bears Super Bowl XLI Champion shirts on? I know they don't know (or care) who won, but that would be kinda funny.

Yeah, I have heard that they just run around excited that they have an "American football" shirt. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk