Sons of Hollywood - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Sons of Hollywood

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sons of Hollywood

Postby sammyj1404 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:44 pm

hey guys, the premiere of this show was tonight on A&E. Its a reality series about 3 guys, (rod stewart's son, aaron spelling's son, and david weintraub, their agent who is actually one of my best friend's cousin). i thought it was pretty good and just wanted to get the word out. check it out, next sunday at 10 on A+E.
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby footballchick23 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:35 am

Recorded it on Sunday and watched it last night...I don't think I've ever cringed so much while watching a TV show! Rod Stewart's son is ridiculous! I don't think he's playing for the cameras either...he's really that obnoxious and immature. It explains why his sister is such a freak too.

The Spelling guy is totally dramatic, but the episode with Tori is pretty funny. At least he seems fairly down-to-earth.

The most sensible one is the agent guy, but who is he? He just grew up in Hollywood around that "scene"? At least he has a job...
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:18 pm

footballchick23 wrote:Recorded it on Sunday and watched it last night...I don't think I've ever cringed so much while watching a TV show! Rod Stewart's son is ridiculous! I don't think he's playing for the cameras either...he's really that obnoxious and immature. It explains why his sister is such a freak too.

The Spelling guy is totally dramatic, but the episode with Tori is pretty funny. At least he seems fairly down-to-earth.

The most sensible one is the agent guy, but who is he? He just grew up in Hollywood around that "scene"? At least he has a job...

He's their agent... no one famous just a hollywood agent and their good friend.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby sammyj1404 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:22 pm

hes a pretty big agent out there. i believe he is paris hilton's agent (not saying much haha), he discovered Eminem, hes got this new rapper a 6'1'' white guy named Vishus, and other famous people. after watching the show, he seems like he knows his stuff. i got to hang out with him last summer and hes an awesome guy and i think hes gonna be very successful in the future
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk