Lebron - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Lebron

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Lebron

Postby TheFranchise » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Way over cafe limits... I like it though!
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:28 am

I like that.Nicely done! I like that font.Do you know what its called by chance?I'm also looking for the font you guys use that looks like the player autographed the sig but I'm not having much luck...I don't know what to call it when I search. Is your little TF in the corner a water mark or is it just a font you use all the time for signing your work?I was considering making a watermark I can just throw on my sigs but I'm not sure how to do it.
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:26 pm

boehlerking01 wrote:I like that.Nicely done! I like that font.Do you know what its called by chance?I'm also looking for the font you guys use that looks like the player autographed the sig but I'm not having much luck...I don't know what to call it when I search. Is your little TF in the corner a water mark or is it just a font you use all the time for signing your work?I was considering making a watermark I can just throw on my sigs but I'm not sure how to do it.

Lots of good handwriting fonts here ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheFranchise » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:12 pm

boehlerking01 wrote:I like that.Nicely done! I like that font.Do you know what its called by chance?I'm also looking for the font you guys use that looks like the player autographed the sig but I'm not having much luck...I don't know what to call it when I search. Is your little TF in the corner a water mark or is it just a font you use all the time for signing your work?I was considering making a watermark I can just throw on my sigs but I'm not sure how to do it.

"The king and queen font" available on http://www.dafont.com

The TF is a text I use. Alias; 18 pt also available at dafont.
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:19 pm

i like the pic selection and really like the font, but it seems like the BG is a little too busy. he blends in pretty well with it, as does the text.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Contests and Showing Off