Student sues school to let him back after Mooning Prof - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Student sues school to let him back after Mooning Prof

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:49 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
treat24 wrote:i agree, this seems like it is more about the kid wanting to play baseball and getting what he wants... funny thing is... the school could EASILY prolong this lawsuit for 2-3 months making it a moot point... that's what I would do...[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't do that intentionally. I'd want to see the right thing done.

yeah, i wouldn't do it either... I'm just saying they could... I had a disorderly conduct about 5 or 6 years ago (a guy punched my buddy at a bar so I punched the guy and he fell to the floor, kicked him on the floor too :-t , I'm definitely not proud of it. The guy was drunk and hit my buddy, I reacted) and that disorderly case took 8 months to even get to court... things can get prolonged a very long time for little or no reason...

But you said "that's what I would do". :-b

I hear what you're saying though. ;-D

haha! i'm such a hypocrite... eh one day I'm angry at the kid... the next morning I'm in a better mood... I guess I should say "today I wouldn't... Yesterday I had just worked a 13 hour day and was letting out some aggression :-b anyway... I just don't want this kid to be able to get back into THIS school or get back on his precious baseball team... I'm sick of people suing to get what they want...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Previous

Return to General Talk