4. steelerfan513
5. Leber
6. beanoX3

7. BGbootha
8. joelamosobadiah
9. logan
10. Karoz
11. moonhead

I've heard back from bolded people. If we hear from everyone before the start tomorrow, we will start tomorrow... B-)
Last edited by The Balanced Man on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Leber wrote:Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?

that would be a good idea
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Leber wrote:Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?

that would be a good idea

Yeah, I will probably be on, but it would be a shame to kill somebody on Easter. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:55 pm

I'd like to do iot if you still have spots open.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm

I agree about the pause on Easter.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:04 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:I agree about the pause on Easter.

coool, i pmed u ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:11 pm

Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night
Night lasts from 9pm EST to 9am EST. During each night, the mafia members will PM each other and come to a conclusion which Innocent they would like to kill. They will then PM the Moderator with their decision. One Innocent will die every night.

What if we decide to lynch someone well before 9pm EST? Say like we decide to lynch someone at noon. Do we then have to wait 9 hours before you advance the game to the night stage?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Leber wrote:Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night
Night lasts from 9pm EST to 9am EST. During each night, the mafia members will PM each other and come to a conclusion which Innocent they would like to kill. They will then PM the Moderator with their decision. One Innocent will die every night.

What if we decide to lynch someone well before 9pm EST? Say like we decide to lynch someone at noon. Do we then have to wait 9 hours before you advance the game to the night stage?

Innocents can lynch as many people as they like during the day. The Mafia will assassinate one person per night.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:28 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:
Leber wrote:Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night

Innocents can lynch as many people as they like during the day. The Mafia will assassinate one person per night.

Ah, I get it. So it based on real time. So their can be no lynchings a day or like 5 lynchings a day?
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk