The Mafia Game: Sign ups - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Mafia Game: Sign ups

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:59 pm

1. deerayfan072
2. RWLongy4
3. Jimboozie
4. steelerfan513
5. Leber
6. beanoX3

7. BGbootha
8. joelamosobadiah
9. logan
10. Karoz
11. moonhead

I've heard back from bolded people. If we hear from everyone before the start tomorrow, we will start tomorrow... B-)
Last edited by The Balanced Man on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6209
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On my Ipod Touch

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Leber wrote:Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?


that would be a good idea
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Leber wrote:Are we going to pause the game for easter on Sunday?


that would be a good idea


Yeah, I will probably be on, but it would be a shame to kill somebody on Easter. :-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:55 pm

I'd like to do iot if you still have spots open.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm

I agree about the pause on Easter.
Image
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6209
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On my Ipod Touch

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:04 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:I agree about the pause on Easter.


coool, i pmed u ;-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:11 pm

Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night
Night lasts from 9pm EST to 9am EST. During each night, the mafia members will PM each other and come to a conclusion which Innocent they would like to kill. They will then PM the Moderator with their decision. One Innocent will die every night.


What if we decide to lynch someone well before 9pm EST? Say like we decide to lynch someone at noon. Do we then have to wait 9 hours before you advance the game to the night stage?
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Leber wrote:Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night
Night lasts from 9pm EST to 9am EST. During each night, the mafia members will PM each other and come to a conclusion which Innocent they would like to kill. They will then PM the Moderator with their decision. One Innocent will die every night.


What if we decide to lynch someone well before 9pm EST? Say like we decide to lynch someone at noon. Do we then have to wait 9 hours before you advance the game to the night stage?


Innocents can lynch as many people as they like during the day. The Mafia will assassinate one person per night.
Image
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6209
Joined: 20 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On my Ipod Touch

Postby Leber » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:28 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:
Leber wrote:Sweet about the pause on Easter. I have a question about this part though.

Night
Night lasts from 9pm EST to 9am EST. During each night, the mafia members will PM each other and come to a conclusion which Innocent they would like to kill. They will then PM the Moderator with their decision. One Innocent will die every night.


What if we decide to lynch someone well before 9pm EST? Say like we decide to lynch someone at noon. Do we then have to wait 9 hours before you advance the game to the night stage?


Innocents can lynch as many people as they like during the day. The Mafia will assassinate one person per night.


Ah, I get it. So it based on real time. So their can be no lynchings a day or like 5 lynchings a day?
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:21 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact