my team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

my team

Moderator: Football Moderators

my team

Postby pegsoc7 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:05 pm

I just had my draft. i am in a 12 team league with 20 players ona team. we start 2 qbs, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 1wr/te, 1 wr/rb, 2 kickers, and 2 defenses. this is my roster with starters listed first. what do u think?

QB Daunte Culpepper, Trent Green----Quicny Carter
RB Eddie George, Deuce McAllister, Fred Taylor----Thomas Jones
Wr Marvin Harrison, Peerless Price, Rod Gardner-- Robert Ferguson, Michael Westbrook
TE Freddie Jones----Todd Heap
K Olindo Mare, Jose Cortez---Doug Brien
D St. Louis, Sand Diego---Buffalo

Any ideas for trades or different starters? harrison was my number 1 pick with culpepper following and then george.
pegsoc7

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby pegsoc7 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:07 pm

by the way, i had the 10th pick in a draft that snakes.
pegsoc7

Friendliness: %

Postby n_tremain23 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:10 pm

Your team looks unbelievable good.Your QB's are deep,and come with a huge upside.Daunte is only rising,Trent Green looks to be a sleeper this year,and I believe Quincy will finally show what he's got.Your RB's look awesome as well,Thomas might have to fill in for Taylor if he goes down.Maybe,possibly,you may want to try to get Stacy Mack for Thomas Jones.That way if Taylor goes down,you have a player who will certainly play.Just a thought though.Your WR's look really really good.Very deep receiving corps can help you out alot.I would say you are definately going to put up a fight for any team you face in your league.Good luck! ;-D
n_tremain23

Postby Riggo » Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:18 pm

Your whole team looks pretty solid. Just one suggestion. GET RID OF MICHAEL WESTBROOK!!! I have been a long time Redskins fan (15 years) and have never seen such a worthless player. There are two guys that I would replace him with ASAP. Santana Moss of the Jets or Jermaine Lewis of the Texans. Both can get you points for receiving and kick returns. Good options for backups.

Good Luck
Riggo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby kashikis » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:52 am

overall your team is solid especially your backups. very good choices there with several great sleepers. Riggo does have a point dump Westbrook hes pointless. grab some young talent. Mack is also a direction you might think of going
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk