that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:33 am

i beat it...

you can actually get more tributes than just the ones at 7,14,21, and 28.... Which I didn't know before... The score rolls over at 99,999,999 points and starts over at -99,999,999 ... etc...

i hate games like that... so I'm done playing it...

look at the blue dot ... I had 14 tributes left... I also had 20 HP left so you know that nobody made it through... you just keep using your tributes on $ and you get up to 5$ x like 7500 per kill....

crazy... but now that I know it rolls over at 99,999,999 I'm done...

my score woulda been at what ... like 1,700,000 or something... ridiculous... who knows

treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:11 am

how do you get more tributes?
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:13 am

treat24 wrote:i beat it...

you can actually get more tributes than just the ones at 7,14,21, and 28.... Which I didn't know before... The score rolls over at 99,999,999 points and starts over at -99,999,999 ... etc...

look at the blue dot ... I had 14 tributes left... I also had 20 HP left so you know that nobody made it through... you just keep using your tributes on $ and you get up to 5$ x like 7500 per kill....

my score woulda been at what ... like 1,700,000 or something... ridiculous... who knows

Soooooo..... you used like every upgrade on the money thing. How did you get extra tributes???? :-?

Are you just messing with us with Photoshop or something?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:27 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
treat24 wrote:i beat it...

Soooooo..... you used like every upgrade on the money thing. How did you get extra tributes???? :-?

Are you just messing with us with Photoshop or something?

nope, not messing with photoshop... (don't even have it) ... it's a real screenshot from the end of my game. unfortunately, upon playing again just now I think it was a glitch that gave me more tributes... cuz I can't get what I did last night to happen again... it's possible being a little drunk has made me not remember EXACTLY what i did... but i think it is much more likely that it was a glitch...

it was fun seeing the score completely roll over though... even though it was a glitch... I'm assuming... we will see if I can recreate it again today...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:30 am

That HAD to be a glitch. :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby citybirds27 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:My top score is 291. :-D

BTW guys after playing it when i first posted it i haven't again. My best is probably around that Omaha... but glad to see I sparked some interest ;-D :-b
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:52 am

citybirds27 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:My top score is 291. :-D

BTW guys after playing it when i first posted it i haven't again. My best is probably around that Omaha... but glad to see I sparked some interest ;-D :-b

Yeah, I'm awesome at computer games. I freaking rule.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby treat24 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:04 pm

nope... did it again.... and again, and again...

i don't think it's a glitch, maybe just a loophole, like the mario brothers hop on a turtle shell unlimited lives thing???

treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Well, how do you do it? :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby treat24 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:21 pm

maybe it is a glitch... it's now worked, 4 times outta 6... I click next level continuously until you are getting more and more sets coming in (i.e. the end of the level 5 guys and beginning of the level 6 guys both on the screen at the same time) that seems to give me an extra tribute... I used 3 tributes in the last game i posted... and ended with 34... I didn't use the money ones cuz I didn't want my score to roll over...

seems like a glitch because it works sometimes and doesn't sometimes...

then again... maybe it's a timing thing? or a certaing round that you have to start it up...

who knows...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk