that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby m16a » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:37 pm

I beat it twice. Joel's hint is a good one. It helps a lot.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:08 pm

i too have beaten it twice, second time didn't let anyone by, yay for me. but how do some of you guys legitimately get like 22k for a score I did fine and ended up with like 3k....what the heck?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:i too have beaten it twice, second time didn't let anyone by, yay for me. but how do some of you guys legitimately get like 22k for a score I did fine and ended up with like 3k....what the heck?

Don't buy any upgrades except the money upgrades and beat the game with lightning towers. That is the way you drive up your score. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:21 pm

I just cracked 10K. I have decided that without some kind of proof there's no way I'm buying these scores in the 100s of thousands.

Those are photoshopped or something. They're not real scores.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:27 pm

knapplc wrote:I just cracked 10K. I have decided that without some kind of proof there's no way I'm buying these scores in the 100s of thousands.

Those are photoshopped or something. They're not real scores.

if you're talking about mine they are not photoshopped, i don't even have photoshop and i suck at anything graphics... that's neither here nor there...

there is some sort of glitch or loophole or something that allows my tributes to increase for some reason, that's kinda why i stopped playing... because being able to score as much as i can at will is stupid and boring... my best score without using the "glitch/loophole" is just over 10k... that was the last game i played without the "glitch/loophole"

they are for real scores and make the game stupid... I loved it before i found that glitch... but now i just can't go back to it...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:01 pm

So what is the glitch?

Also, if you hold down the space bar while you play it shows you the strength of the bad guys as they go through the maze. That's kind of cool.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:07 pm

This game is actually very addicting :-o
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:09 pm

I'm pretty sure this version has been posted somewhere in the Cafe, but I find it to be more polished than Shock Defence.

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:18 pm

beanoX3 wrote:I'm pretty sure this version has been posted somewhere in the Cafe, but I find it to be more polished than Shock Defence.

I don't know why, but I like this version better 8-o
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 am

beanoX3 wrote:I'm pretty sure this version has been posted somewhere in the Cafe, but I find it to be more polished than Shock Defence.

HOLY MOLY - that's a tough one, too! I had that whole center area filled with their top tower, all fully upgraded, but there is apparently NO END to level 35! 8-o

Those creeps just kept coming out and coming out and coming out and at 30,000 HP each I have no idea how you'd knock them all down.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk