that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

that addicting game knapplc found (tower defense) part 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:51 am

knapplc wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:I'm pretty sure this version has been posted somewhere in the Cafe, but I find it to be more polished than Shock Defence.

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/

HOLY MOLY - that's a tough one, too! I had that whole center area filled with their top tower, all fully upgraded, but there is apparently NO END to level 35! 8-o

Those creeps just kept coming out and coming out and coming out and at 30,000 HP each I have no idea how you'd knock them all down.

I got as far as 37 or 38. Forget how much hp the creeps have, but a lot more than usual pop out. There have been people who've beaten it though, and just like Shock Defence, people were getting scores in the 10,000's. I can't get that high in either of the games.
:,-(
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:57 am

I played another one before leaving for work this AM. I won, I got through the final round, level 39. There IS an end to those little kids, although for a while it didn’t seem like there would be. I ended with 17 lives and 6,600+ dollars, and I had the entire central area covered with those #1 towers all fully upgraded, and I had one or two going down the little isthmus that central portion is attached to. And even then I barely made got them all!

I have to rescind my earlier “allegation” that people were photoshopping their scores on the game that started this thread. There’s a TON of scores upwards of 100K on this game’s high score page, so obviously there’s something I’m not smart enough to figure out. :-B

These games are fun. It’s nice to have a game that poses something of a challenge but that an unskilled “gamer” like me can still beat. :-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:09 am

Here's something similar. This game differs in that the creeps have no track to run through. You simply build a maze yourself. Graphic style seems to run more towards cuteness than anything too.

Desktop Tower Defense

Have at it. ;-D

:edit:
May as well give the last one from my bookmarks. Difference in this one, the creeps release every so often but all they do is circle around the center. Once the number of creeps circulating hits 100, you lose.

Flash Circle Tower Defence
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:55 pm

beanoX3 wrote:I'm pretty sure this version has been posted somewhere in the Cafe, but I find it to be more polished than Shock Defence.

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/

Just defeated level 39. WOW that's tuff. I had 22 of the combo towers, and only 5 lives left. I went into level 39 with all 20, but I had to buy some more, so I could win. 9021 was my final score.

edit. I submitted my high score and I'm 377 on the list. There are guys on the list who died at level 36 who had 10,000 more points. I must not be doing something right.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

I'm New

Postby zags31 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:08 pm

This is my first time playing the game. went online to see how every one else did? my score 5960
how do i insert pic
zags31 Beginner
Monday Morning Quarterback

Re: I'm New

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:08 am

zags31 wrote:This is my first time playing the game. went online to see how every one else did? my score 5960
how do i insert pic

Take a screenshot by hitting the "print screen" button on your keyboard. Paste it onto any image editor (MS Paint, Photoshop, etc) and then host it at any of the various image hosts (ImageShack, ImageVenue, etc). Then use the messageboard code they provide and paste it onto a post here.

;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk