Calvin Johnson Sig - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Calvin Johnson Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:05 am

so you do not save them all?
i don't usually save them coz they eat up a lot of space.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:15 am

madaslives911 wrote:so you do not save them all?
i don't usually save them coz they eat up a lot of space.

Yeah, I save them all. Even if I clean them out I keep em all around for at least three months or so. That way I can improve on them or change stuff. I am going to get an external HD sometime so that will help out with space. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:20 am

I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am

boehlerking01 wrote:I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.

http://www.sendspace.com allows you to, but then it doesn't stand forever I don't think. Anyway, I would suggest that you get a second external HD. You can get a 100 GB hard drive for around $100 and that is PLENTY for your design stuff for a few years probably. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

and ive had to go back and use a lot of them...well worth the trouble ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:39 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
boehlerking01 wrote:I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.

http://www.sendspace.com allows you to, but then it doesn't stand forever I don't think. Anyway, I would suggest that you get a second external HD. You can get a 100 GB hard drive for around $100 and that is PLENTY for your design stuff for a few years probably. ;-D

yaaaayyy... US$ 100 x P50 (exchange rate) = P50,000...
that is kinda expensive for me! :-o

anyway, some Korean friends gifted me with a 40GB external slim disk. I dunno how much it cost though.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:45 pm

hard drives are cheap as dirt these days. i saw an external 500 GIG one for 200 bucks. i need to get one of those ;-D

back in the day you could expect to pay about 2 dollars per gig.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:18 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:hard drives are cheap as dirt these days. i saw an external 500 GIG one for 200 bucks. i need to get one of those ;-D

back in the day you could expect to pay about 2 dollars per gig.

Yeah, it was about $1 per gig a year ago, but now its around $.50 per gig if you get a cheaper brand on sale.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:02 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

yes Deluxe, i want to save them all if i just could. but as i've said, 1 PSD file takes about 1MB of space. Once i get another cheap external HD, i will organize all the files i have.

i was also thinking that maybe we could start swapping PSD files.
B-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:21 pm

madaslives911 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

yes Deluxe, i want to save them all if i just could. but as i've said, 1 PSD file takes about 1MB of space. Once i get another cheap external HD, i will organize all the files i have.

i was also thinking that maybe we could start swapping PSD files.
B-)

If you got a good one or if you see somebody elses that you like, just ask. :-D

I know that in general, I wouldn't mind, but some people might not want to, but it never hurts. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off