Calvin Johnson Sig - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Contests and Showing Off

Calvin Johnson Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:05 am

so you do not save them all?
i don't usually save them coz they eat up a lot of space.
Image
Image
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8183
Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State of Nirvana

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:15 am

madaslives911 wrote:so you do not save them all?
i don't usually save them coz they eat up a lot of space.


Yeah, I save them all. Even if I clean them out I keep em all around for at least three months or so. That way I can improve on them or change stuff. I am going to get an external HD sometime so that will help out with space. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:20 am

I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.
Image
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 361
Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: A corn field near you!

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 am

boehlerking01 wrote:I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.


http://www.sendspace.com allows you to, but then it doesn't stand forever I don't think. Anyway, I would suggest that you get a second external HD. You can get a 100 GB hard drive for around $100 and that is PLENTY for your design stuff for a few years probably. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm

you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

and ive had to go back and use a lot of them...well worth the trouble ;-D
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:39 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
boehlerking01 wrote:I have been saving all of mine but I'm hoping to find someplace that I can host it as a psd file so I dont have to eat up all my hd space...If I find someplace Ill post it and let you guys know.


http://www.sendspace.com allows you to, but then it doesn't stand forever I don't think. Anyway, I would suggest that you get a second external HD. You can get a 100 GB hard drive for around $100 and that is PLENTY for your design stuff for a few years probably. ;-D


yaaaayyy... US$ 100 x P50 (exchange rate) = P50,000...
that is kinda expensive for me! :-o

anyway, some Korean friends gifted me with a 40GB external slim disk. I dunno how much it cost though.
Image
Image
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8183
Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State of Nirvana

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:45 pm

hard drives are cheap as dirt these days. i saw an external 500 GIG one for 200 bucks. i need to get one of those ;-D

back in the day you could expect to pay about 2 dollars per gig.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:18 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:hard drives are cheap as dirt these days. i saw an external 500 GIG one for 200 bucks. i need to get one of those ;-D

back in the day you could expect to pay about 2 dollars per gig.


Yeah, it was about $1 per gig a year ago, but now its around $.50 per gig if you get a cheaper brand on sale.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:02 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

and ive had to go back and use a lot of them...well worth the trouble ;-D


yes Deluxe, i want to save them all if i just could. but as i've said, 1 PSD file takes about 1MB of space. Once i get another cheap external HD, i will organize all the files i have.

i was also thinking that maybe we could start swapping PSD files.
B-)
Image
Image
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8183
Joined: 1 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State of Nirvana

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:21 pm

madaslives911 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:you should always save your PSDs madas...if you ever need to make changes for any reason, you will be screwed without them. i have every one i have ever made...and ill tell you...its a lot :-B

and ive had to go back and use a lot of them...well worth the trouble ;-D


yes Deluxe, i want to save them all if i just could. but as i've said, 1 PSD file takes about 1MB of space. Once i get another cheap external HD, i will organize all the files i have.

i was also thinking that maybe we could start swapping PSD files.
B-)


If you got a good one or if you see somebody elses that you like, just ask. :-D

I know that in general, I wouldn't mind, but some people might not want to, but it never hurts. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:44 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact