Imageshack question! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Imageshack question!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Imageshack question!

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:18 am

Does anybody get this same problem? I make a sig...save it as a jpeg file...host it on imageshack...then when I try to get the code it wont show up! it acts like i didnt host it at all.Then I host it again and again and again and FINALLY it shows up after like 8 tries...BUT I have 8 copies of it hosted!Is this somthing that I'm doing wrong...I even tried dumping my cookies and refreshing 2 or three times!

Signed,Totally Frustrated,
Bill
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Imageshack question!

Postby thatonepoorkid » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:17 am

boehlerking01 wrote:Does anybody get this same problem? I make a sig...save it as a jpeg file...host it on imageshack...then when I try to get the code it wont show up! it acts like i didnt host it at all.Then I host it again and again and again and FINALLY it shows up after like 8 tries...BUT I have 8 copies of it hosted!Is this somthing that I'm doing wrong...I even tried dumping my cookies and refreshing 2 or three times!

Signed,Totally Frustrated,
Bill

Did u make an account? if so this is what i do. I save the email that asks me to verify my account and whenever i want to access my account i just click that link. It signs me in automaticly, that may be your problem u just may not be signed in. So basically ur hosting images for the web site but its not being credited to your account.

Lemme know whats up ;-D
thatonepoorkid
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:20 pm

ive never had that probelm with imageshack...and i dont believe i ever made an account :-? depending on what i upload it takes longer..but the code always pops up, then you have to wait a few seconds to copy and paste it.

so are you saying it gives you the code..and when you paste the code in this forum or whatever no image shows up? or imageshack never gives you a code at all?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:27 pm

I have never had a problem with Imageshack. I have an account with the toolbar and it is INCREDIBLE!!!
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Contests and Showing Off