iPod Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

iPod Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

iPod Question

Postby sox 06 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:13 pm

I used ephpod to get some songs off of my iPod and onto my computer. Now that the songs are on my computer, it won't allow me to burn them to a cd. Is there any other program that can takes songs off of an iPod and allow the songs to be burned onto a cd?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby treat24 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:16 pm

yeah, itunes...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby sox 06 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:21 pm

treat24 wrote:yeah, itunes...

You can't take songs off of the iPod and onto your computer with iTunes, you can only delete the songs.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby vitalogist » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:24 pm

once the songs are on your computer you should be able to burn using all kinds of different software. i use nero, but i think windows media player has a build in burner, or check out http://www.shareware.com and do a search, and dozens of programs should pop up.
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 pm

sox 06 wrote:

You can't take songs off of the iPod and onto your computer with iTunes, you can only delete the songs.

you have the worst copy of itunes ever, haven't you ever updated that thing... I can take songs off my ipod and put onto my computer, and i do it literally EVERY day...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 pm

vitalogist wrote:once the songs are on your computer you should be able to burn using all kinds of different software. i use nero, but i think windows media player has a build in burner, or check out http://www.shareware.com and do a search, and dozens of programs should pop up.

i use nero most of the time as well, sometimes itunes, sometimes nero for burning
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sox 06 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:29 pm

treat24 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:

you have the worst copy of itunes ever, haven't you ever updated that thing... I can take songs off my ipod and put onto my computer, and i do it literally EVERY day...

My iPod and iTunes is all up to date. How do you do it?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:04 pm

I guess I'll just get the music again and just burn it that way ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:12 pm

treat24 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:

Yeah, but do you do it only with songs that you put on your iPOD from that computer?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:27 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
treat24 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:

Yeah, but do you do it only with songs that you put on your iPOD from that computer?

sure, take them from my buddy's computer and my other computer and put them on laptop... i just make sure to convert them first...

maybe i'm just not understanding the question
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk