iPod Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

iPod Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:38 pm

I just want to know how to take songs off of the iPod and burn them to a cd. I used the ephpod software that took the songs off the iPod and put the songs onto my computer. But the songs couldn't be burned to a cd for some reason.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby treat24 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:40 pm

on itunes:

file>add file to library

or

file> add folder to library

these didn't work to get the songs into your itunes directory once they were on your computer?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:52 pm

treat24 wrote:on itunes:

file>add file to library

or

these didn't work to get the songs into your itunes directory once they were on your computer?

That is to add songs onto my iPod. I want to take them off my iPod.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:17 pm

sox 06 wrote:

file>add file to library

or

i thought you said you took the songs off your ipod and put them on your computer...

after they are on your computer you use add song to library (to add those songs to your ITUNES library... after that you can burn it...

are you looking for a program to take songs off your ipod (cuz i thought that was already done) or are you looking to burn the cd?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:25 pm

treat24 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:

file>add file to library

or

i thought you said you took the songs off your ipod and put them on your computer...

after they are on your computer you use add song to library (to add those songs to your ITUNES library... after that you can burn it...

are you looking for a program to take songs off your ipod (cuz i thought that was already done) or are you looking to burn the cd?

I got the songs off the iPod but the songs can't be burned onto a cd for some reason. I wanted to know if there was any other way to burn songs off an iPod and onto a cd. When I go to the Add File thing to add the songs to my Library in iTunes, the songs don't go to my library for some reason.
When I try to burn the songs using Windows Media Player, I get this message,
It is not possible to determine if this file can fit on a disc because Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file. Playing the file before burning may enable the Player to detect the file length.
:-?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:28 pm

sox 06 wrote:
treat24 wrote:
sox 06 wrote:

file>add file to library

or

I got the songs off the iPod but the songs can't be burned onto a cd for some reason. I wanted to know if there was any other way to burn songs off an iPod and onto a cd. When I go to the Add File thing to add the songs to my Library in iTunes, the songs don't go to my library for some reason.
When I try to burn the songs using Windows Media Player, I get this message,
It is not possible to determine if this file can fit on a disc because Windows Media Player cannot detect the length of the file. Playing the file before burning may enable the Player to detect the file length.
:-?

ok, I don't think I can help you, I'm sorry... I've never seen that message, nor have I had that problem with itunes... That is very strange... Hopefully someone esle has some advice for you... :,-( :-/
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:29 pm

This has probably been answered already, but what I've seen is how to go from computer to itunes. How do you go from ipod to computer?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:33 pm

While trying to burn in WMP, I also get this message,
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby sox 06 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:34 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This has probably been answered already, but what I've seen is how to go from computer to itunes. How do you go from ipod to computer?

Use this program, http://ephpod.com/
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 pm

sox 06 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:This has probably been answered already, but what I've seen is how to go from computer to itunes. How do you go from ipod to computer?

Use this program, http://ephpod.com/

Is that free?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk