Entourage - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Entourage

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Bit of a slow start to the season, but they've still been entertaining nonetheless. New one tonight, I'm hoping they switch back to Ari sooner rather than later.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:12 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:Bit of a slow start to the season, but they've still been entertaining nonetheless. New one tonight, I'm hoping they switch back to Ari sooner rather than later.

eh, every show seems to end at a point where you want more and it seems like they are going too slow and not giving you enough... I can't wait for tonight's episode
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby RWLongy4 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:17 pm

treat24 wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:Bit of a slow start to the season, but they've still been entertaining nonetheless. New one tonight, I'm hoping they switch back to Ari sooner rather than later.

eh, every show seems to end at a point where you want more and it seems like they are going too slow and not giving you enough... I can't wait for tonight's episode

Yep, tonight should be a good one. I think Vince will be back with Ari within 3 episodes, at least I hope so.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:18 pm

RWLongy4 wrote:
treat24 wrote:

Yep, tonight should be a good one. I think Vince will be back with Ari within 3 episodes, at least I hope so.

that's exactly what my wife said... is there something i should know about?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:22 pm

treat24 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:
treat24 wrote:

that's exactly what my wife said... is there something i should know about?

I'd say 3 episodes is a pretty good guess. If Ari can get Vince Medean, I'm guessing Ari will give Vince some type of ultimatum, saying you can come back with me and take the movie or stay with her and take on other roles. Of course, Ari seems to have a softened a tad as we saw with the Lyoyd situation last episode.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:31 pm

It's Medellin, not Medean. :-b

And yea, I'd say this is how Ari gets Vince back although I'm not so sure he gives an ultimatum. I'm thinking more like Ari somehow makes it so the director will only take Ari's clients or something like that. He's going to make himself indispensable to getting the Medellin part.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 pm

beanoX3 wrote:It's Medellin, not Medean. :-b

And yea, I'd say this is how Ari gets Vince back although I'm not so sure he gives an ultimatum. I'm thinking more like Ari somehow makes it so the director will only take Ari's clients or something like that. He's going to make himself indispensable to getting the Medellin part.

I had no idea how to spell it so I just took a shot in the dark. But thanks for the correction Beano. ;-D

BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Turtle is my man! ;-D

Great show!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RWLongy4 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:25 am

Very good show... I can't believe what happened with Vince and his agent at the end. 8-o
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:13 am

it's endings like that that make me love the show even more
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk