Cato June - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cato June

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cato June

Postby BooksRnot4U » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 pm

what do you guys think he will do for us this year? and do you guys think this is an omen of quarles' retirement. I'm not sure but in any case I liked the move since we did it a few months ago so I'm just trying to get some feedback.
BooksRnot4U
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cato June

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:51 am

BooksRnot4U wrote:what do you guys think he will do for us this year? and do you guys think this is an omen of quarles' retirement. I'm not sure but in any case I liked the move since we did it a few months ago so I'm just trying to get some feedback.
Cato can't play MLB so he has not effect on Quarles. Cato's natural positon is Brooks so he won't be playing there. I think he will play SLB and take over for Nece. He is small enough to play S like in college and that wouldn' be bad either.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BooksRnot4U » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:05 pm

I heard a rumor that they were going to do some kind of big switch which would involve the final LB being Nece, Brooks, June and Quarles retiring it was like one of them moving to MLB and then the other twowould play weak side for june and strong side for nece and then moving Brooks over but that was just a rumor so I don't know.

I like nece but I like the other three better so I would love for shelton to stay
BooksRnot4U
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:14 pm

BooksRnot4U wrote:I heard a rumor that they were going to do some kind of big switch which would involve the final LB being Nece, Brooks, June and Quarles retiring it was like one of them moving to MLB and then the other twowould play weak side for june and strong side for nece and then moving Brooks over but that was just a rumor so I don't know.

I like nece but I like the other three better so I would love for shelton to stay

From what i have heard from some people on the inside its not up to him. The situation is becoming like Lynch situation when he was healthy enough to play, but the current Regime (Gruden) found a doctor to say he wasn't so they could justify cutting him. Brooks is too small to play MLB and he is our WLB, if anyone is moving it better be June. Also i would rather have Ruud playing MLB with Brooks and June than having Nece there.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers