Mafia (Werewolf) Day 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia (Werewolf) Day 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:38 pm

opening for discussion...

even though i voted for him... isn't anyone thinking this could be a frame job...

if dan were ISK... would he kill the only guy to vote for him? If dan were a wolf is his motivation for killing kilroy the reason i gave above (kilroy kept pointing the wolf finger at 1 of the 4 that voted for him)...

killing kilroy would make us suspect dan... (hey, it made me)

just as everyone has become smarter and are holding there cards close... (i.e. less posting and revealing) ... isn't it likely the wolves have become smarter by the game too and know not to cast suspicion and lay low...

i'm looking at my #2 Jimboozie...

lays relatively low, voted to lynch m16a (last vote, final hour)... was first to throw a vote for kilroy (who was begging for a lynching) ... was jimboozie thinking this would be an easy kill and people would bandwagon on...???

(i'm way too addicted to this game and i love mysteries and trying to figure stuff out, so sorry for the long posts)

i think i'm gonna reneg (sp?) on my previous vote... though i'm not sure he is innocent... I think it might be a frame job and wanna hear from him and more people first... we only need 5 votes today and this could kill him quick... if he's a townie we are screwed... like BGBootha said... "i hope you sure" ... i'm not... so for now

unvote dan
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby vitalogist » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:42 pm

i concur. if we lose then we are the worst townies yet.

vote: danleroi
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:58 pm

I said it last game and I'll say it again. I'm innocent.

I've definitely been set up. I don't know by who... but I have. If you lynch me, the game effectively comes to an end, because there will only be 7 players left, and with ISK and both mafia and the drunk loose.

I just want to play tennis and find these killers.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:58 pm

Eh, you're all suspicious to me and I don't have any compelling reason to vote for one over another. So I might as well bandwagon onto danleroi. 5 townies gone, so odds are better that eventually we'll get a werewolf, right?

vote=danleroi ;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:59 pm

From my experience playing this game when the ISK kills the only person voting for him it is almost always a frame job. No one here is foolish enough to kill off the only person that voted for them and make their identity that obvious.

The only way Dan is guilty is if he's thinking that that's exactly what we'll think, and is pulling the double switcharoo making himself so obvious that we would leave him out.

Still though, I don't think the ISK would ever put themselves in the spotlight like that. This seems like a very obvious framejob.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:02 pm

danleroi22 wrote:I said it last game and I'll say it again. I'm innocent.

I've definitely been set up. I don't know by who... but I have. If you lynch me, the game effectively comes to an end, because there will only be 7 players left, and with ISK and both mafia and the drunk loose.

I just want to play tennis and find these killers.

i posted above that it does seem a little too convenient... eh... i guess we'll see... the crappy part is that i work tonight... which means i go to bed about now... get up at 8CST and work from 9pm CST to about 9am CST... hmmm
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:05 pm

After looking through the 1st thread I've come to the conclusion that moon has to be either the drunk or the investigator. I'll guess investigator only because he's keeping quiet right now.

Whodey has been hounding me since the start of day 2, and I think he's the one trying to frame me.

Looky here:
[quote=whodey]Im sticking with my vote from yesterday, Dan was the only one that jumped from Killroy when he accused them[/quote]

Indeed, I was the only one to jump from Killroy... but doesn't that help my argument? Killroy was a townie and so I got that one right. If I were mafia or ISK I would have kept my vote for Killroy and let him get lynched to get another townie out earlier.

Vote=whodey
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:06 pm

:-?

Reading Bagel's post does make it seem kinda stupid to suspect danleroi. In any case, we should probably try to nail down a werewolf instead of the ISK. Better odds at that.

unvote=danleroi
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RWLongy4 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Vote Count:

Danleroi- 3 (Whodey#9, BGbootha, Vitalogist)
Whodey#9- 1 (Danleroi)

Not voting (6): Jimboozie, BeanoX3, Karoz, Treat24, Free Bagel , Moonhead
5 to lynch.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:12 pm

danleroi22 wrote:After looking through the 1st thread I've come to the conclusion that moon has to be either the drunk or the investigator. I'll guess investigator only because he's keeping quiet right now.

Whodey has been hounding me since the start of day 2, and I think he's the one trying to frame me.

Looky here:
[quote=whodey]Im sticking with my vote from yesterday, Dan was the only one that jumped from Killroy when he accused them

Indeed, I was the only one to jump from Killroy... but doesn't that help my argument? Killroy was a townie and so I got that one right. If I were mafia or ISK I would have kept my vote for Killroy and let him get lynched to get another townie out earlier.

Vote=whodey[/quote]

that would be pretty dumb of him... cuz then he'd be in your situation right?

example outcome:

you get lynched and are innocent...

wouldn't we all go after whodey then... after all he's been gunning for you....

ACK! my head hurts again...

you're all suspicious! I think I still like boozie based on voting... maybe the wolves have been letting us kill ourselves...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk