guitar hero II ...360 style - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

guitar hero II ...360 style

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: guitar hero II ...360 style

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:10 pm

eagles21 wrote:I just played it for the first time yesterday on the 360, and man, this game is sick!!!! I'm definitely buying it. I did pretty good on easy, too. :-B

I can't imagine playing it when you have to use all 5 buttons. I mean, three buttons is hard enough. :-b

Also, do you guys recommend getting a 2nd guitar? Is the multiplayer any good, and what kind of stuff can you do on multiplayer?

nice...yeah the game rocks....im still not tired of it. ive worked my way up to phsychobilly freakout on hard...but im stuck on it.

as far as the second guitar goes..since you cant play against/with people on xbox live you kinda either need a second guitar or know someone who has the game to play multiplayer. the modes are really fun...you can play with each other (one plays bass one plays guitar or rythem guitar), you can play against eack other head to head, or you can play another mode where you both switch back and forth playing different parts of a song. i personally bought a second guitar, but thats just me...it was still hard to part with the 60 bones, but im glad i did.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:14 pm

I finally got this for my birthday a few days ago. I got 5 stars on all the songs on Medium and I'm about 1/3 through Hard. Carry On Wayward Son is giving me trouble.

So what songs have you guys gotten 100% on? I missed 1 note on Message In A Bottle on Medium and got a few other 99% until I finally got 100% on one of the unlock songs (can't remember which one).
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:56 pm

got it for the 360 about a week ago, and it's been a little while, so I had to get all 5 stars on medium before I moved on to hard, and I'm going to play it now, my internet won't run through my router right now though so I don't have live....grrrr. :-[ :X
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby eagles21 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:53 pm

Holy crap you guys are good. 8-o 8-o

Just got it today, beat all the stuff on easy, and beat some medium songs, not 100% though. But man, this game is awesome!!!!
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:48 pm

I just played guirar hero I at a friend's house for the first time today and it was awesome. A couple questions though:

1) Does the guitar that you buy work for both Guitar Hero 1 and Guitar Hero 2?
2) I am planning on getting one of them. If I can get the first for a lower price than the 2nd, am I better off doing that, or should I just go ahead and get the 2nd right away?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby eagles21 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:42 pm

Woo-hoo!!! I beat guitar hero 2 on medium!! And I got 4 stars on freebird. I'm so proud of myself. :-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:58 pm

I beat hard but I don't see me getting 5 stars on all of them. It's too bad because that's one of the achievements

I'm 1/3 through expert but have been sidetracked by my quest to beat Jordan. I can get about 48% through and then the middle part of the solo just kills me. Even with star power I fail the song in that part.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby fantasybeast27 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 pm

I am in the 3rd set on expert. I got 5 stars on all of the medium songs and can get 4 and 5 on most hard. Some of the solos on expert are insanely hard.
fantasybeast27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 pm

I'm on the 2nd to last set on expert now. It took me like 2 hours alone to beat "Psychobilly Freakout" but I finally did it. 10 songs left.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby Free Bagel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 pm

I finally picked this game up and man....this game is AWESOME.

Hopefully I'll get better because some of the scores you guys are posting just seem so out of reach, heh.

How many sets are there in this thing? I'm worried that I'm gonna blow through all the songs in one night (all the songs you buy extra look crappy)? I'm on the 4th set currently.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games