guitar hero II ...360 style - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

guitar hero II ...360 style

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: guitar hero II ...360 style

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 pm

Free Bagel wrote:I see the PS2 is getting another GH game already with that 80's encore game, are there any plans of something like this for the 360?

i really hope so but havent seen anything about it being released on the 360. i dont know why they do stuff like that. :-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:16 am

So I'm angry, I haven't been able to play GH 2 for like a few days now because my controller just stopped working, I've tried everything, anyone have this happen or have any suggestions?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:20 pm

The next one for 360 is Guitar Hero III which is coming out in October. A good portion of the songs are going to be the master tracks by their original artists this time, instead of covers.

Slash is a playable character and "Welcome To The Jungle" is on the soundtrack. :-D ;-D

More info including other songs in the game.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby skibrett15 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:39 pm

I had a fun run with this game in the month of June. I played close to every day and I got to the point where I can pass most songs on expert. Freebird still gets me though. I think I'm done with it for a while, I'll only play with a bunch of other people probably.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:01 pm

I finally beat "Hangar 18" on Expert today. I had tried for about a week, then stopped playing the game because I couldn't beat that song. I decided to give it a shot today and beat it on my second run.

Hopefully that will restore my interest in the game. I just need to beat "Free Bird" on Expert to beat the game. Then it's time to go back and try to 5 star everything on Hard. :-o
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:41 am

We just got this on Sunday. It's been pretty fun but I can already see what a lot of you are saying. I like it though.

Got through easy, and am now on medium. Got 3 stars on both of them so far...But a long way to go obviously. A few 5 stars on the easy ones...But mostly 4s and a couple 3s. I think if I redid them now after practicing a bit more now I could do better on those 3 star games... But seems more of a hurry to unlock the other songs so we will have to see haha.

Pretty addicting though.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 pm

Beat "Free Bird" yesterday, so I that means I beat career mode. I guess I'll go back and try to get 5 stars on everything now...I'm just glad I beat it though. :-° ;-D
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:05 pm

I'm on the last set on hard. I have Carry me Home left and Free Bird as the encore. I 3 starred everything from the second set on though. :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:18 am

eagles21 wrote:I'm on the last set on hard. I have Carry me Home left and Free Bird as the encore. I 3 starred everything from the second set on though. :-b

same here. im on the last set, but i still have 3 songs left plus freebird. these ones all seem fairly tough :-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:46 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I'm on the last set on hard. I have Carry me Home left and Free Bird as the encore. I 3 starred everything from the second set on though. :-b

same here. im on the last set, but i still have 3 songs left plus freebird. these ones all seem fairly tough :-o

Carry Me Home is insane! I usually always save myself with star power on most of the harder hard songs, but the beginning of Carry Me Home always kills me. The farthest I've gotten was 38% through it. %-6
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games