Mafia III (Werewolf) Day 4 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia III (Werewolf) Day 4

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:02 pm

Karoz wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
moonhead wrote:
BGbootha wrote:Its interesting that I am at the bottom of everyone else's list and yet I reamain at the top of Moon's :-?

My list.

1. Moon
2. Bagel
3. Karoz
4. Whodey
5. treat
6. beano

vote : Beano

He is near the top of everyone's list, and yet he just throws me out there without a thought to the world.

just trying to get some discussion out of you. i have defended my innocnece several times during this game.

He suspects you, but votes for me. I like that logic. ;-D

:-b

Well, voting logically hasn't worked thus far... :-D

True. I'd imagine some skill goes into being unable to eliminate at least 1 out of 4 possible targets. Probability dictates at least 1 werewolf should be dead by now.

We've defied probability. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Karoz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:07 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
Karoz wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
moonhead wrote:
BGbootha wrote:Its interesting that I am at the bottom of everyone else's list and yet I reamain at the top of Moon's :-?

My list.

1. Moon
2. Bagel
3. Karoz
4. Whodey
5. treat
6. beano

He is near the top of everyone's list, and yet he just throws me out there without a thought to the world.

just trying to get some discussion out of you. i have defended my innocnece several times during this game.

True. I'd imagine some skill goes into being unable to eliminate at least 1 out of 4 possible targets. Probability dictates at least 1 werewolf should be dead by now.

Either we are really bad, or the werewolves are really good.

Regardless, I doubt that this will end in a shut out. Surely we can get at least one werewolf before this thing is over. With our luck, we'll probably kill the ISK, now that we don't want to.

:-b :-t :-b
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RWLongy4 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:07 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
Karoz wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
moonhead wrote:

My list.

1. Moon
2. Bagel
3. Karoz
4. Whodey
5. treat
6. beano

There's something to be proud of :-b ;-D
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Karoz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Well, I am unfortunately going to have to leave, and I am not sure when I will be back.

I still believe that my initial suspicion is correct. I think that Moon has some special role in the game. However, he is coming off as more of an ISK or a Town Drunk than a werewolf. Since we can't kill off the ISK at the moment, I think I will go with the next person on my list.

vote=Free Bagel
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:30 pm

well, a couple of votes for free bagel and i'm not sure i suspect anyoe over anyone right now... could you guys help me understand how you have differentiated anyone enough to place a vote... or is it a ... everyone is so close but this guy is just a tad more suspicious" type of vote...

i guess if i made a list it would go:

1. bg, moon, karoz, whodey, beano, bagel (i can't differentiate)
2. longy ...
3. kilroy ... i'm still a little suspicious

my second theory is that there aren't actually werewolves, longy is just having fun watching us kill each other... seriously what are the odds that we've killed 8 townspeople and not one bad guy of any type!!!

maybe i'll do what i always do and check all the voting patterns once again, but that hasn't worked yet this game...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:31 pm

Vote Count:

freebagel- 2 (karoz, beano)
beano- 1 (bgbootha)
bgbootha- 1 (moonhead)

Not voting (3): treat, whodey, freebagel

4 to lynch.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:41 pm

My vote for Free Bagel doesn't really reside in any sound logic or reasoning. Just a gut feeling. But then again, I had burritos for lunch, so that might just be indigestion.
:-°

I like your theory that Longy is just organizing wholesale murder of only innocent townies, treat. Longy has been the most suspicious this whole time, sitting back and drinking his beer.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RWLongy4 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:44 pm

beanoX3 wrote:My vote for Free Bagel doesn't really reside in any sound logic or reasoning. Just a gut feeling. But then again, I had burritos for lunch, so that might just be indigestion.
:-°

I like your theory that Longy is just organizing wholesale murder of only innocent townies, treat. Longy has been the most suspicious this whole time, sitting back and drinking his beer.

Muahaha... What if I just made you all townies and I'm really the only bad guy B-)

:-b ;-7
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:42 pm

ok, here it goes...

either we win or lose... but we have to make a decision

there are 2 votes for free bagel and he's as good as anyone... horrible reason I know...

but here's my thinking... if we let this go until tonight the wolves will win...

we have to take a shot in the dark...

bagel is innocent... we lose

bagel is guilty, then we can work from there and maybe pull a giant comeback.

the thing is... at 3AM LongyTime ... the wolves will kill off an innocent regardless... and we lose!

vote free bagel

sorry man, it's not that i hugely suspect you, it's that we are running out of options and time.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:44 pm

Vote Count:

freebagel- 3 (karoz, beano, treat24)
beano- 1 (bgbootha)
bgbootha- 1 (moonhead)

Not voting (2): whodey, freebagel

4 to lynch.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk