OFFSEASON SIG CONTEST - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

OFFSEASON SIG CONTEST

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 pm

How we seed makes no difference to me so I will vote that we just compete aganst whoever we get matched up with and go in from there.
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I also like it cause it gives people a feel for the other artists when everybody makes a sig using the same render. I am in another contest that did this and it was really fun. ;-D

i agree with you ...im on the fence. i dont feel its neccessary but i wouldnt cry if we did it this way. i can honestly say if the 8 guys who are in it so far anonomously sent sigs to me, i could tell you what artists did what. everyone has a certain style that sets them apart, so i dont really need a feel for what artists are going to put out there...maybe thats because im just in here too often tho :-o :-b

BTW....great group of guys in this so far, should be a solid little contest. im sure we will gather a few more people too. ill let this run for a day or two and then get this thing rolling. i wont make a limit of contestants, just as long as we have an even number. if we end up odd, i will sit it out. ;-D

boehlerking: dont worry man....i entered a contest after i had been doing sigs about the same time as you have so far and felt the same way you do. you might be surprised at how well you do, and its a good learning experience anyways...glad to see you join up ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:12 pm

I don't really care either way either. But I'm leaning towards random matchups because I'm pretty lay and don't want to make an extra signature. :-b
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Delux I have a question....How did you make the border look that way in the Brown sig??I love that sig by the way.Very nice!
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter

Postby boehlerking01 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 pm

Did you just lower the opacity until you could see the render through it?
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:23 pm

boehlerking01 wrote:Delux I have a question....How did you make the border look that way in the Brown sig??I love that sig by the way.Very nice!

White border set to overlay. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:59 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
boehlerking01 wrote:Delux I have a question....How did you make the border look that way in the Brown sig??I love that sig by the way.Very nice!

White border set to overlay. ;-D

yup...its a white border overlayed with a second border of orange right above it for the edge. thanks for the compliment ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Superman in Training » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:28 am

If this contest starts after this Sunday I will come out of retirement and give it a shot. If it has too start sooner, there is just no way I can do it.

Let me know
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby BGbootha » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 pm

hey this isn't really my strong suit, but I am bored now adays. I will give someone an easy first round contest.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:27 pm

welcome aboard guys ;-D

so we just need 2 more and we will get this rolling ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off