2007 Madden Player Ratings Excel Spreadsheet - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to 2007 Cafeholics Reshuffle

2007 Madden Player Ratings Excel Spreadsheet

Moderators: SwiperNoSwiping, The Balanced Man, Football Moderators

2007 Madden Player Ratings Excel Spreadsheet

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:04 am

http://www.geocities.com/justicekaus/players.xls

There it is, feel free to download it and use it for the draft. Some words of caution:

1. Players from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not listed. That page of stats continually errored when I tried to get it. So know that the Buccs are NOT listed in this sheet.

2. These rankings were from before this past season. LeCharles Bentley is not the best center in the game right now, even though his ranking might say he is. :-[ Rookies, Breakout players, etc. may not have thier actual value shown.

3. Rookies from this draft class are obviously not included. Rookies from this past draft class may have unrealistic rankings as well.

Enjoy.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 am

PS- if you try to download it and it says that the site is shut down, wait an hour and try again.

(It is hosted on a free website service that has hourly limits on badwidth.)
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:10 am

Nice work, TBM. Thanks for posting. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:15 am

Great job, looks good ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Atog » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks for posting :-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby terpfan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:02 pm

We arent necessarily going off Madden ranking are we? This is just to look for names? Because I am sure there are plenty of guys that Madden over/underrates.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:14 pm

terpfan wrote:We arent necessarily going off Madden ranking are we? This is just to look for names? Because I am sure there are plenty of guys that Madden over/underrates.

Just as a resource for whoever needed something. That was all this was for.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:41 am

Shane Lechler is a 99 rating, you guys better hope he doesn't fall to me at the 17th overall. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am

lol those are way off, but yea Chris Cooley a 98!!!!!!

most of it are right from last season but some of those rankings they were smoking crack.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby The Balanced Man » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:30 am

Alkaholik wrote:lol those are way off, but yea Chris Cooley a 98!!!!!!

most of it are right from last season but some of those rankings they were smoking crack.

Yea, some people were saying they had no idea what O lineman were good, etc. I figured this could give them a starting point.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to 2007 Cafeholics Reshuffle