2007 NFL Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

2007 NFL Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

2007 NFL Draft

Postby jayday » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:53 pm

Everyone is welcome to come and post their draft wishes or even mocks...

Here is how I see things shaking down on draft day....And if we don't take the exact player, I feel I have adressed a position of need...

Round 1: Darrelle Revis - CB, Pitt
Round 2: Ryan McBean - DT, Oklahoma State
Round 3: Ahmad Brooks - LB, Virginia
Round 4: Gerald Alexander - S, Boise State
Round 5: CJ Gaddis - CB, Clemson
Round 6: Kolby Smith - RB, Louisville
Round 7a: James Jones - WR, San Jose State
Round 7b: Jake Kuresa - OG, BYU

-Been plugging Revis for months, not about to shy away now...He is at the top of my board barring an Okoye or Branch free fall...

-McBean is a big sleeper on my board...Tall, athletic, penetrator who can collapse the pocket and get after the passer...Has the frame to bulk up as well...Could go much earlier...

-Expecting big things out of AB this season...

-I watch a lot of UL games and Kolby excelled in his oppurtunities after Bush's broken leg...Great receiver, good blocker...Only flag might be a few nagging injuries...Darius Walker would be another guy I could see here...

-Love Gaddis and Alexander...They both are very versatile and look like they they could step in and play safety for us or maybe even a sub-corner in some defensive packages....

-Take your pick from the late round WR prospects...Jones had a breakout year in '06, that's why I chose him...I like Legedu Naanee out of Boise State as well...

-You can never have enough depth...I see a late round developmental o-lineman in our future (I'm thinking we take someone versatile who can play C and G)...Read a scouting report and they said the guy was athletic with good feet and played every position on the OL during college...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cincinnati Bengals